More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by cphi cphi

How does this get resolved?

Tara saves the Day

Thinking quickly, Tara flushes the toilet, making a show of coughing and dry heaving. "I'm sorry, Ms. Jenna. It's my fault. I think I ate something bad last night. When I woke up, I felt so sick that I just ran here to puke. I was so to make it that I didn't even realize the shower was running." Good thinking. Even though nothing really happened, this could have gotten very awkward. As she's talking, you move to open the door, revealing a Jenna with arms folded beneath her ample breasts, looking none too pleased at the sight of you in a towel with a half-dressed 20-year-old blonde standing less than a foot away.
"Yeah there I was, enjoying a nice shower. Nothing like the sound of puking to ruin that." You give her your best smile. Come on... pull this off.
"And...the locked door?" She tilts her head.
"I didn't want anyone walking in on that scene...getting the wrong idea." Her eyes are weighing you on invisible scales right now.
"Alright, buster." Jenna strides into the bathroom and pushes you ungently against the wall with a hand planted on your wet chest. "You're safe this time." She puts an arm around Tara. "Are you going to be alright? Maybe you should call out of work. That place is garbage; its not good for you. And if you're sick, you shouldn't be waiting tables anyway."
Tara gives a weak smile. Damn, she's a good actor. "Maybe you're right. I feel a lot better, though. Thanks, J... Mr. S."
"Hey, no sweat, kiddo. It happens to the best of us."
Tara leaves, and Jenna turns to face you, getting very close. "Puking?"
"Puking." You reply. Not much else you can say.
"Alrighty then." She's running her hands up and down your arms and chest now, tracing your scars and the contours of your muscles. "Your lucky I'm not a jealous woman, James. You better keep your nose clean." The smile on her face says the danger is past now. You lean down and plant a deep, passionate kiss on her lips, moving her backwards until her butt hits the sink.
"You're all the woman I can handle, Jen." You break the kiss, and you close the door so you can drop the towel and get dressed. She looks like she's trying very hard not to grin like an idiot.
"Well the reason I was looking for you in any case: I'm heading to the store, and i need your big, strong hands to help me carry all the groceries we're going to need for just this weekend alone. I'm thinking seriously of charging Karen and Jack for room and board."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)