More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Construction worker, Policeman, Gardener, Barista or something else?

Gardener.

I am a large muscular man who tends to the fancy library garden the woman with whom I was infatuated passes through everyday, My clothing today is a gray t-shirt, worn blue jeans and ankle high boots.

It happened on a warm, but thankfully windy summer day, I was going through my motions at work, digging at some weeds that had infested a flower patch, feeling close to bordedom, even if I do like my job, when I turn my head toward the clicking footsteps of a pair of high heels and see Ming Zhao walking up to me, lifting my spirits in an instant.

"Good afternoon Ahab! You're looking good today," she says to me with a pleasant smile, and brushes an errant lock of hair from her face, "I actually have some free time right now, so I figured I'd catch up with you."

I set my trowel down and stand up to face her, telling her "sounds awesome." at the prospect of hanging out with her. Ming Zhao is wearing an impressive outfit; a sleeveless purple blouse that is unbuttoned to halfway down her chest, a gray pencil skirt that stops far above her knees, and some pantyhose, finished off by a pair of 3 inch pumps the same color as her top.

As I make my way over to the main path where she is waiting, my shirt gets snagged and torn up by the thorns of a rose bush, seeing this, my crush asks "Whoa Ahab, are you alright? That looked like it could've hurt."

"What? Oh, no, I'm fine, just snagged my shirt is all." I say, lifting my arms up to get a better look, finding that my shirt was still mostly intact, however, the wind decides to pick up when my arms are raised, a powerful gust, which clears the garment clean off my body.

The businesswoman looks happily on at the sight of my hairy, muscled chest for several seconds, causing me to blush a little, before catching herself and apologizing with a joke, "Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to stare so obviously."

Ming Zhao and I look around the verdant garden for a few seconds checking for my shirt and we spot it simultaneously, it got caught not far away in...

The branch of a tree, or a bush on a steep hill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)