More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

The branch of a tree, or a bush on a steep hill?

An oak tree branch out of reach

Looking over toward my shirt hanging on a tree limb near the center of the garden I walk with Ming Zhao up to the base of the mighty oak. I turn my face to her and say "What do you know. It landed in my favorite tree." I try jumping up to grab my errant shirt, not coming nearly close enough, and the bouncing of my large pectorals prompts her to stare, and me to blush again.

"Looks like I'll have to see about climbing it instead."

As my hand grips around for a good spot to hoist myself up I hear my crush pivot around and call to me, "Have fun! I'll just have a seat over there, and appreciate the show." she walks a short distance and sits on the bench across the dirt path where I only now notice a couple other women relaxing, one of them a slightly chubby lady wearing jogging clothes with a beagle on a leash, the other an athletic young woman decked out in skating gear complete with a skateboard in her hand.

Ming Zhao says something I can't quite hear to them and it looks like they start giggling when they turn their attention and heads to me, I can feel their stares burning on my back during my ascent.

Once I reach the same branch my shirt's on I begin crawling towards it, reaching out a hand and grabbing for the cloth, but the cuff of my jeans catch hard on something, causing me to lose all my balance. I fall off the limb, out of the tree, and out of my pants.

The bed of flowers that broke my fall feels soft under my recumbent body as I rise, the three hot ladies on the bench have rushed over to me but the worry disappears from their faces upon seeing that I'm a-okay, being replaced with huge lustful grins upon seeing that I'm wearing nothing but my underwear. "Damn, Ahab." mumbles my crush.

I cover my bulge and boxer briefs with both hands, blushing red as a tomato while Ming Zhao is looking me all over, a finger held between her teeth, the girls flanking her also stare wide eyed at my beefy, half-naked body and say in unison, almost as if they had rehearsed it, "I need to come here more often."

Standing there flushed,with my hands clasped over my crotch I thought my humiliation couldn't get worse, when suddenly, it grew much worse. but how does it?

An accident with the skateboard, the beagle, or a plant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)