More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adyen Adyen

Who are you?

Fredrick Lewis, a harmless but annoying asshole who has weird interests

It all started with a class project.

Specifically, it was rough draft of their final year end project where four people in class were to team up and research some nonsense historical moment that was probably important to someone, but was merely a drag and a waste of time for everyone involved.

Fredrick, or Fred as his friends called him, wasn't too sad about it though since it gave him the chance to team up with two of the best looking girls in his class. One of which was currently looking at the draft of the report he just put his name on, with a strange look on her face.

"Fred, is it alright if we also used that research for our project?" Fred's classmate and partner Irma asked, much to his confusion.

Irma Tales was a mousy girl who was polite and nice to everyone. With shoulder length black hair and a pair of glasses, her short figure made her seem smaller than she seems, but has a rather attractive charm that just makes you want to hold her in a hug and never let go. She was wearing some casual jeans with a t-shirt that wasn't quite thick enough to hide the fact that her breasts were growing nice and healthily to a modest B cup - which, in Fred's opinion was just large enough to be noticeable, but not too large to prevent the previously mentioned hugging activity.

He was currently working with Irma to finish up putting all the individual researched information together,

But what's really caught his attention is how after he had used his pen to write his name on the report that they were just working on, she seemed adamant that the report belonged to him alone, and further tests on things in the room they were in (they were in a small living room in his house - or at least, it supposedly belonged to him alone after he wrote his name on the wall of his parent's house) seemed to reveal that he had some kind of magical power that persuaded whoever saw his name on something that it belonged to him.

Further experimentation showed that he could also just own part of something - for example, if he wrote "Fred Lewis" on the wall, he'd apparently gain ownership of everything attached to the wall. But he could also just write "Fred Lewis' wall" and own just the wall itself.

That gave Fred ideas. Ideas that he probably shouldn't be having, but after watching and reading so many fictional ideas, he really can't help but try them. Really nasty ideas that he probably wouldn't have done normally, but Fred was really curious about the limits of this power that he had.

Removing the "wall" part of the words he wrote and confirming that he owned the room, Fred grinned and said, "Well Irma, I forgot to tell you that since I owned the room, there's a rule that you need to follow."

"A rule?" Irma asked innocently, not refuting the idea. Fred couldn't help but grip his pen a bit tighter.

"Yes, since this is my room, I don't really want people to just use it for free, so everyone who uses the room needs to let me draw something on them as payment." Fred told her, but quickly adding, "Don't worry, I won't do something embarrassing or whatnot. It'll also show that you have permission to use the room freely!"

Irma seemed to have no problems with his room, and eagerly asked, "So that's it! Well, quickly do it so we can finish up a copy of the assignment!"

Fred held down the evil giggle he had and said, "Alright, now hold out your hand and no looking until I'm finished!"

Irma gave Fred a weird look before lifting her bare left arm up and looking away. Fred could barely hold his excitement in as he wrote: "Fred Lewis' personality".

What weird ideas does Fred have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)