More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Who are we following?

Francisco Secret-Fire, male, 19, college sports star

With a grin, a wink, and a set of finger guns, Francisco Secret-Fire admired himself in the mirror. Yeah... he looked good. And he knew it.

At just nineteen years old, the young man was sitting pretty on a basketball scholarship. Attending the College of Kensington in Dry Gulch, New Mexico, Francisco (Cisco to his friends) got to enjoy a dry and warm climate far from his overbearing and repressed family, a dorm room he shared with a girl thanks to campus policy on gender equality, and frequent parties ranging from keggers to bonfire parties out by the massive lake and artificial beach nearby. He was already a year into his college life and combined with a huge circle of friends hanging onto his charisma and outgoing confidence, things were looking rosy for Cisco!

But... things were looking even rosier since June!

Cisco was a tall young man of mixed Mexican and Apache heritage. It showed in his alluringly browned skin, his thick and wavy raven locks, and his handsome features. His blues eyes seemed to just be a genetic quirk, though. Not that he didn't appreciate them, too. He took care of himself, leading to his 6'6" height having well-toned muscles including some obvious but not exaggerated abs, a tight and bubbly ass, and well-defined musculature that looked stream-lined and noticeable without making him look intimidating. His muscles were lean but dense, gifting him a wiry strength and a hell of a body that some of his exes had even called Adonis-like (though even he felt that was an exaggeration). Of course, his size and fitness would be nothing without his dick, sized six inches soft and nine inches hard. He measured it! The balls hanging below it were nice and heavy, too!

Cisco

As for why he was standing nude before the full-length mirror in his dorm room, dick hard in front of him and checking himself out? Well, it was simple.

Cisco was an exhibitionist.

He got off on being naked around others, having them admire his fine physique, shocked at the size of his dick, and surprised at the sight of finding him in the buff. He'd had a few incidents where he'd arranged to be caught naked by others, and even a couple times at CoK campus. Most just assumed he was a free spirit who was casual about his body, but... Well, that would change soon!

Ever since June, Cisco was looking forward to the start of his next fall semester at CoK! He'd checked around and literally no one had done it yet. So he would be the first! He was going to ditch all his clothes and never look back as he plunged head-first into the 30th Amendment's new public nudity laws!

Sounds great! How do we start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)