More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Sounds great! How do we start?

His roommate walks in on him.

The door slamming open causes Cisco to whirl around, his dick swinging with his sudden motion. He knew he'd locked the door, so it could only be two people: The residence hall director with her universal key, or his roommate. And sure enough, the head of blonde hair atop five feet of huge knockers and sportiness confirmed it.

"Hey, Cisco! I'm baaaaaa-whoa, dude!" she exclaimed, nearly jumping her own height in surprise at the sight of her roommate's hard dick settling out of its swing to point directly at her.

This was Amanda Leiberman, Cisco's roommate. At just five feet tall but huge tits for her slender frame, Amanda was a true shortstack. Despite this, she was an athlete with a volleyball scholarship, though she was surprisingly pale for one. Her blonde hair was tied up in a messy braid-bun with a black ribbon and her blue eyes looked right at her roommate's dick from behind a pair of half-framed black glasses. Cisco had to admit, she was pretty cute, though they'd spent more time hanging out like bros than flirting. The volleyball player was dressed in a white tank top and some blue women's athletic shorts. The running shoes and socks indicated she'd probably gotten done with her morning jog early. Sure enough, she looked a bit sweaty.

Amanda

"Oh, roomie! Welcome back." Cisco greeted her, hands on his hips and showing no shame of his nudity.

"Uh, yeah, hi peni-Uh, Cisco!" Amanda stammered, her glasses sliding down her nose as she spoke at her roommate's penis.

"My eyes are up here," the owner of said penis said, smirking. He'd always wanted to say that.

"Uh, yeah... good to know." She didn't stop staring at his penis. In fact, her unbroken eye contact was making Cisco's cock harden, rising to point a bit more upward and beating in time with his heart. It felt deliciously objectifying to the exhibitionist.

Cisco chuckled and snapped his finger, causing the sporty shortstack to snap her eyes back up at Cisco's face. "Amanda. Don't worry, you didn't walk in at a bad time. You know the new public nudity laws?"

Amanda bit her lip, struggling to not look back down at her roommate's hard cock. "Yeah, I think I heard something about that..."

Well, of all the people to 'come out' to, his roommate was the best choice. "Consider me a full-time nudist now."

Amanda snapped into focus on Cisco's face, searching his expression for any sign he was joking. Her blue eyes widened a bit upon realizing that he was 100% serious. Cisco wasn't initially sure how she might react, but... he figured she might be chill with it. So when her face rose into an excited grin and she clenched her fingers and started to bounce in place, he knew to plug his ears with his hands to guard himself from the incoming sound.

Briefly stunned by the excited squeal, he watched as his roommate ran up, grabbing his hands in hers and jumping up and down. Even with two sports bras, he could see Amanda's huge tits jiggling under her tank top.

"Oh, this is awesome! I get to have a naked roommate! Oh my god, you're so hot! I wish I was that toned, but it's like my body resists muscle building! Your cock is so huge, do I get to stare at it whenever I want?"

Recovering from his surprise, Cisco smiled down at her. "You can look at it as much as you'd like."

Amanda gasped. "Really?" She let go of Cisco's hands, looking in awe at her roommate's hard cock throbbing just in front of her. "Oh, wow... It's like it's alive. It's gorgeous..." she said, her voice quiet in awe.

"C-Can I, um..." She reached out for it, almost involuntarily, but caught herself and pulled her hand back. The sporty blonde shortstack bit her lower lip, staring at Cisco's dick longingly. She knew what she wanted, but she was afraid to ask it, no doubt worried about crossing some kind of roommate boundary or coming across overeager.

She wants to touch your cock...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)