More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JoshNeeson_007 JoshNeeson_007

Where is Daenerys?

Found by the Dothraki (alternate)

The Dragon Queen is flown miles above the ground after Drogon flew away from the arena at Meereen. Daenerys Stormborn is the last of the Targaryens, and before she sails west to claim the iron throne as is her birthright she has pledged to end the barbaric practice of slavery. Unfortunately this has had the opposite effect of what she had hoped, and the people of Meereen have turned against their conquering queen in the form of the Sons of the Harpy. Drogon is not following her commands like he once did, and now Daenerys is to ride atop the dragon, the first to do so in over a century, till he decides to land.

Finally, Drogon lands onto the great grass sea, the grassy plains covering the ground for miles in every direction. The Valyrian pleads with Drogon for hours, but he no longer listens to the mother of dragon’s commands and pleas. Daenerys was given three dragon eggs as a gift during the night of her wedding to Khal Drogo. After she burned the witch who failed to save him and the false Khal alive in a hut with her inside the dragon eggs hatched, and Rhaegal, Viserian, and Drogon, the last of which was named for the love she had lost. Together with her dragons The Stormborn has many victories, but they fail to listen to her commands now that they are fully grown. For a moment she had thought that things had changed when he flew to her rescue back at Meereen, taking several stabs from the spears of the Sons of the Harpy, but still he defies her.

Daenerys walks away from Drogon, who does not follow her, as he licks his wounds and remains uninterested in flying back toward Meereen. It has been hours, and the breaker of chains needs food. So, she leaves to find some. After walking for almost an hour she finally spots a stream off in the distance, the water breaking the flow of the grass sea. Eagerly, Daenerys runs toward the stream, gets down on her knees, and then she cups the cold water in her hands and drinks.

She would of been there for hours if she was not interrupted by the sound of hooves echoing across the plains. Getting up, Daenerys turns around and sees a trio of Dothraki Bloodriders riding toward her. Each Dothraki is on horseback and dressed in brown leather and wool. Their hair and beards are tied in the distinct Dothraki style, most with long hair signifying how long it has been since they were last defeated in combat. Daenerys knows the Dothraki people well. Her now deceased husband Khal Drogo was their leader, and she was his Khaleesi. With her back at Meereen is the khalasar of Drogo that remained loyal to her and have since served her well. These Dothraki however know no such loyalty to her. The bloodriders start to circle her, and over the hills more Dothraki start to circle the Queen of Meereen. Before the Dothraki can take her she removes one of her rings and lets it fall to the ground. She will be captured, but she will try to leave a trail. . .

How do things go for the Mother of Dragons from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)