More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

First contact with Heather

Heather had another really good look at Adam's buldge. His thick shaft was now fully erect, but strapped by the waistband to his stomach. It was clearly visible, as his wet t-shirt clung to his body and hid nothing. Heather licked her lips and then extended her arm. "I'm sorry, could you help me up please?"

"Sure." Adam leaned forward to take her hand. That way, he had a really good look down her exposed cleavage. Heather noticed and smiled. When Adam had helped her up, she didn't let go of his hand, and instead toppled forward, leaned into Adam, embraced him with her other arm and pressed her tits into his chest. "I'm still a bit shaky on my legs, you bumped into me me pretty hard. And i think i'm hurt." Heather said mockingly and playfully.

Adam didn't get the undertone, as his mind was still overwhelmed. By the sexy girl, her body contact, and the valley of her cleavage. It took him a few seconds to reply: "Sorry, i didn't do it on purpose. Where did i hurt you?".

Heather, who still held onto Adam's hand, smirked, guided it to her lower body and placed it between her legs. "There, can you feel it? I'm burning all hot." Adam gulped, he didn't expect that reaction at all. He could feel her pussy lips through her panties, they were already moist.

The girl knew what she wanted. She didn't let go of his hand and when she further pressured it to start rubbing across her crotch, she moaned. At the same time, she felt up Adam's buldge and shaft with her other hand. She realized that it was really exceptionally big. Heather was always on the lookout for a big cock, and this one might be her biggest discovery yet. "But it looks like you got your equipment ready to make me feel all better. You should drive me home to treat me and make sure i'm okay!" And just like that, Heather suddenly freed herself from the embrace, turned and took a few steps.

For Adam the whole situation still seemed surreal, he was still stunned and didn't follow right away. Heather noticed and turned around. "Are you coming? I'm Heather by the way. What's your name?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)