More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

They walk to the parking lot

"So, what is your name?" Heather inquired and smiled.

"Adam."

Adam was still a virgin. Heather could tell. From his and his bodies reaction to her advances earlier. She knew due to the many students she had seduced already, which made her the infamous schoolslut. But nobody could keep her attention, because nobody could keep up with her sex drive and satisfy her for long. She was always looking for a new thrill, and was always hoping to find someone with an even bigger cock. And here was Adam, a virgin, ready to be molded and influenced to her liking. And he was really, really well endowed. She had felt his shaft earlier, and she could clearly see the outline of his cock through his wet t-shirt. It was thick and huge. She could really have hit the jackpot this time. Heather was bent on finding it out.

"Take my hand Adam." she offered. Adam stepped forward and gladly took it. "So Adam, do you have a car?".

"No, sorry, i always take the bus." Adam shook his head. He already felt his hopes drop and feared that this would turn her off. But he was quickly relieved when Heather replied: "Don't worry, we can take mine."

As they walked to the school parking lot, Adam didn't know what to say or talk about. But Heather didn't seem to mind and always smiled when she looked at him. It was his first time to walk hand in hand with a girl, and Adam enjoyed the feeling of Heather's warm hand in his. And of course he enjoyed the occasional glances at her cleavage, when he thought she wasn't looking.

"The red Chevrolet Malibu over there is mine. It was a birthday gift from my parents. It's a second hand car, but it works and gives me the freedom to drive where and when i want." Heather's tone was cheerful. Soon, she had unlocked the car. "Hop in on the passenger side".

Where do they drive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)