More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by FlowSmash FlowSmash

What's next?

Adam takes Heather to his house

"I'm Adam," he replied to Heather, coming out of his slight shock.

"I see you've got a problem down there," she giggled, looking down at the massive bulge in Adam's shorts. Heather was quite surprised by it-the tent seemed to hide a cock much larger than she'd ever felt, and she was quite excited to see it in action.

"I'm sure you know how to handle it," Adam replied smoothly. Heather threw her head back and laughed, a melodious sound to his ears. "But I do need to help you with that injury of yours, don't I?"

"I suppose you do," Heather said, motioning for him to lead, more excited than ever.

Adam didn't know exactly what he was doing or how he was going so smoothly, but he managed to take her to his car, letting her sit in the passenger seat.

Heather smiled inwardly, figuring out that even though Adam had managed to strike a conversation with her, he was definitely still a virgin.

Adam struggled to make it home without blowing his load in his pants at the bombshell that was Heather. Finally pulling up in his driveway from the short drive he had to take to get from school, he opened the door and headed for the front porch, Heather close behind. Entering the house, she followed Adam closely as he went to the bathroom to address Heather's "injury", forgetting that two important things were in the bathroom.

Of course, Heather noticed both of them-she was a slut through and through, but she wasn't stupid or unobservant. Her eyes passed by the bottle of pills and settled on the cum-stained mirror.

"Did you do this to the mirror?" she asked, smirking sexily at him.

Adam turned back towards Heather, his face reddening.

"Well, I, uh-"

"And what are these?" she interrupted, holding the bottle of the pills that had made Adam's dick huge.

"No, don't touch that!" Adam exclaimed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)