More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

Who's story do you want to follow?

Felix Arithma 23F [Programmer, Futanari, Futa on Male, Feminization]

At only twenty three years old, you, Felix Arithma were living your best life. As an experience programmer you had had the opportunities to work on some of the most well known anime games to come out in the last ten years. You could proudly say that you had worked on Genshin Impact, along with the whole host of Naruto and Dragon Ball fighting games. You had been interested in games since she could remember, and when you was old enough decided that what you wanted to do was be apart of the game making process. Along with games and programming, you also had a love of reading and writing, especially fanfiction. Through fanfiction, you felt you was able to live vicariously through your favorite pairings and kinks.

Being twenty three, you, knew that although you didn't spend a lot of time trying for romance, being fit was still an important part of staying healthy and efficient at work. It's why at five foot and ten inches, anyone could only barley see a hint of fat on you. Your long black silky hair and sky blue eyes made you the envy of many females.

When you had first heard about the asteroid and alien technology you was sure someone was trying to play a massive hoax, it sounded like something out of a game or movie. But when you saw the videos posted by almost every government with the actual aliens passing over the technology you was stunned. Looking into the details of the plan the aliens suggested, you had come to realize that being uploaded to the sever would actually be a huge benefit for all of humanity. Not only that, but with the plan to allow every to pick their own anime avatar, you felt that your chance at finally being able to partake in your favorite kink was upon you.

When you were contacted by the people spear heading the digital upload to be apart of the programming team, you were ecstatic. You felt that your work on this project would be the most important accomplishment in your entire life. Working with others to save the human race filled you with such vigor. When you hear about other programmers being approached after voicing their thoughts extra options you decided to not mention your own feelings on the matter. When the rumors about group LogiCum bribing programmers with more liberal views you were glad you didn't mention anything. Although you agreed with their and LogiCum's options, you'd rather not get caught up in that mess in case anything went wrong.

However, that didn't mean you didn't have your own ideas. Because you started to learn programming as young as you did, you were quite exceptional, even if most people didn't know it. With all of the shenanigans going on with LogiCum and any other similar projects that might be happening, you decided to sneak your own special program in hidden behind it. Your code, that would be added to your avatar once you were uploaded, would allow you to make virtually any change you wanted with a quick adjustment on your personal app.

When your scanning date finally came, you made your way to one of the clinics that had been set up all over the world to scan people's bodies so that they would be ready for the editor stage. When you arrived early like planned, you only had to wait five minutes before you heard one of the aids calling your name over the speaker. Walking up to the front desk area, you were directed to a small room in the large cloth tent with a female nurse who explained that the scanning as quick and painless. All you had to do was undress and let the scanner spin around you on the circle grid it was attached to for it to get a 360 degree scan of your body. While you were redressing, the nurse assured you that you'd be notified on the editing app that everyone was getting on their phones in a week, and then you'd be able to edit your avatar and other settings.

When the time finally came for you to edit your avatar, overall you decided to not change a lot. You like the way you already looked, so the only thing that you were excited about were the parts that LogiCum had been able to enter into the programming. Looking over all of the normal options, the only thing you decided to do was make sure to select the part that would remove back pain from your previously E-sized boobs. On the special setting though, you decided that you wanted to be a futanari, and added the option where it could shrink away to nothing or grow to full size. Your choose to have your girl cock be only nine inches compared to some of the monstrous options that were available. You felt that it was the best option, not that you couldn't change it later, you thought deviously. Using your backdoor into the programing, you decided to improve your living situation. In the real world, you had a nice apartment, but you felt for your plans, a house on the edge of town would be the best option.

When it was time for your turn to be uploaded to the server, you were slight nervous, but mostly exited. You knew that there was almost no reason to suspect anyone had noticed anything you'd done, but you couldn't help. However as you finally approached the tent to be uploaded, you couldn't help but smile at the prospect of your eventual anime avatar.

How does the upload to the server go for Felix?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)