More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Does she touch the egg?

Feedback room/Story Updates

Hi everyone, I originally created this chapter as a way to tell my issues with the story development and receive some feedback, so that people could tell me any problem they see with the story or simply what they thought about it. I intend to leave it just for that very purpose, so you know: anything you would like to tell me at all about this story is welcome and it will be read and taken into consideration: suggestions about possible routes or development, questions, good critiques, bad critiques, threads, love letters, whatever you fancy. I may only write about assholes, but I am pretty nice myself, I think.

Important updates and notices will be posted as additional chapters linked to this one.

If you want to partake in the writing of this sacrilegious over the top smut with your own route, please do so. My only mayor requirement is that I prefer to be messaged first, but besides that, as long as it is something interesting and/or weird, I'll probably say yes. Once you start your own branch it is yours, and you may choose to have your own interpretation of the lore, characters and everything.

May the dark gods bless you all.


This is the original message that was posted here, which I had left unmodified:

New readers, beware of spoilers. This message is mainly directed to people how had advanced through the story.

So, the reception for my last chapters has been pretty much abysmal and I must admit to be a little more than frustrated about it, even a little depressed. I had the next chapter almost ready to be finished by this night, and I had some fun ideas for the next one and beyond but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I feel that something has gone wrong along the way in the development of the story, but I cannot say exactly what, maybe it was making the protagonist too op in the recent chapters, or maybe is something that goes way back. Maybe I shouldn't have relegated the dragon to be just the cock of our protagonist in said path, maybe I should have taken more time in developing my world and the motivation for our characters and not be so impatient to go to the sex-scenes. I may have been too eager to receive the easy likes those chapters created and not think enough about their long-time consequences. I hope you would all but forgive me the overly negative tone of this message, but I just don't feel like continuing this story right now, at least not the current main path. I don't want to make any rush decision, and so I feel that it would be better to ask my readers.

Part of me just want to delete this and start over or at least redo the main branch, maybe I could focus for a time in one of the secondary branches and continue from there, but right now I honestly don't know. I like a lot of things about this story and wouldn't like to see them burn, the characters specially: the cunning Lunnara, the delusional Myrce and even the recent Karla as I have been anticipating her for a long time.

So here I ask you directly: If you care at all about this story, if you have enjoyed anything about it, please be so kind to articulate your thoughts about it in the comments of this chapter: what do you think that went wrong or could be improved. I really feel lost about it, right now.

Hope you are all doing well.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)