More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

IT'S THE BIOLIZARD

Experiment with your brain?

You opened your eyes.

You were back in the Labyrinth.

You rubbed your head as your memories come back to you. "Wait, so I still go to the Labyrinth even if I just take a nap during the day? Does that mean I'm always going to come back here everytime I go to sleep?"

"Yep, seems like it." Your subconscious replied from behind.

You turned around and nearly blanched at John's new getup for the day. Instead of the fancy suit he usually wore, he was now wearing a swimming speedo, a snorkel, and a plastic duck floatie around his waist. He was also completely wet too, from top to bottom.

"Did I catch you while you were swimming or something?" You asked incredulously.

"Yes, actually." He responded in a flat tone, taking off his snorkel. "I was hanging out with some friends in an awesome pool party, but then I realized you were about to fall asleep at any minute and I had to leave early in order to make sure you don't do something without me."

You blinked, "You were at a pool party with friends?"

How the hell does that even work?!

"Yes, I have friends!" He said indignantly, "What, you think I don't have a life of my own that doesn't revolve around following you?"

"But... I don't... I thought you stop existing everytime I wake up or something?" You rubbed your head confusingly, "Are you telling me that even when I'm not asleep, you still exist and hang around here by yourself? Or I guess in this case, hang around with other Labyrinth people?"

"Don't think too hard about it, John." He sighed, removing his ducky floatie. "The Labyrinth never makes any sense, and human psyche is a finicky subject to tread. You might think you got a basic grasp on the concept one moment, and BOOM, next moment you're eating shit because a dolphin just kicked your ass in Monopoly. Fucking Jerimiah from Seaworld..."

...

"What?"

"Nevermind." He waved away dismissively. He snapped his fingers, and already his swimming speedo turned into his usual suit again. "Changing the topic, it seems like we haven't gotten any new information out of Tiffany about our hidden past together.'" He pointed out. "Now that you've had a whole morning to recharge, got any bright ideas?"

Alrighty then, just gonna ignore the fact that a dolphin is probably rummaging around here then. You don't need a headache this early, thanks.

Shaking your head clear, you gave it some thought before explaining, "I've actually been curious for a while now about this... The labyrinth is connected to everyone's dreams, right? Does that technically mean that it can connect into my own dreams as well?"

He raised an eyebrow, "You mean... Like how you're connected to dreams right now?"

"No, I mean, like, can I go inside my own dreams?" You clarified. "I can go in other people's dreams and mess around in their heads, but I've never tried visiting my own head yet. Do I have my own door somewhere around here?"

"Well, yes, I think." He said, before giving a thoughtful look, "Huh... I never experimented with something like that before. The thought never even crossed my mind until now. We probably CAN fuck around with our own heads, if we wanted to." Then he asked, "Why do you ask though?"

"I've got this idea to maybe try to my brain into remembering my middle school years. To some extent, dreams can be formed by experience and memory, right? I don't exactly know how this whole dream world thing works, but I'm hoping that maybe if I came back inside my own head, I might be able to get myself to somehow remember the time I might have spent with Tiffany back when we knew each other."

"OOOOOHH!" He suddenly clapped excitedly, "So, like, you want to self-hypnotize yourself!"

"Right." You nodded, feeling a little creeped out by his reaction, "Is that something I can do? Can I actually go inside my own dreams and plant suggestions in my own head to remember who Tiffany was back then?"

"This is probably a terrible idea that could potentially go wrong in so many different ways and might even completely alter your personality or self-identity forever. Say or do something wrong, and you could probably end up becoming the next Hitler on accident." He warned, before smiling widely, "BUUUUUUUT, I've already done something like this before, back when I just found out about the Labyrinth! It's how I was able to seperate the Me from You. So that technically means we have experience and we're natural born pros at this." With a carefree shrug, he rhetorically asked, "What could possible go wrong?"

...

Oh hey, look at that. Your anxiety is rising up and making you feel extremely regretful and stupid for bringing this idea up. It's not like that has already happened fifty times this past week alone.

Sigh... Whatever.

Rubbing your face, you calmly told your subconscious, "Please... Just... Take me to my own head and stop talking before I change my mind."

This seemed like such a good idea at first too. But now that you were told of the possibility that you might end up becoming the next literal Hitler if you somehow messed this up, the idea of screwing around with your own brain seemed... less appealing.

Go figure.

"Righty-o, bossman!" He saluted, "One door portal to our own psyche, coming right-"

He suddenly stopped mid sentence with a look of realization.

You furrowed your brows, "What? What's wrong?"

"I almost forgot that this was just a short nap." He facepalmed, "Shelly parked the car and is now currently making out with you while rubbing your junk. I think we're home now."

Oh shit, that's right! It's still daytime.

"Looks like we're gonna need to put that plan on hold until later tongight when we have a bigger window of time." He shrugged. "Oh well. On the plus size, I've missed her blowjobs. Let's go wake up and give her what she wants before Mom gets home."

Before you could even get another word in edgewise, John snapped his fingers-

You opened your eyes.

Shelly was smacking on your lips with hers as she rubbed your hard erection through your pants.

Startled, you pulled your head away from her and leaned back, "Shelly! The hell?!"

"Oh, right! I forgot you weren't comfortable with kissing yet." She muttered sheepishly, looking genuinely apologetic. "Didn't mean to freak you out. Just wanted to be sexy and wake you up in a sexy way. Sorry."

You rubbed your eyes clear and looked around. You were still in her car. She parked right in front of the house. Mom's car still wasn't on the driveway yet, so that meant she still wasn't home from her job yet.

With a yawn, you mumbled, "You couldn't wake me up the normal way? Tap my shoulder or just say, 'Hey John! We're here! Wake up!' Or anything like that?"

"To be fair, I tried to do that first." Shelly told you. "I don't know when you became such a heavy sleeper, but I've been calling you to wake up at least five times already. I tried poking, prodding, squeezing my boobs against your face, but you were still out like a party dancer passing out after too many tequilas."

Seriously? God, you must have really needed that damn nap if you were in that deep of a sleep to not notice anything.

"Oh. Sorry then, I guess." You offered halfheartedly, not sure what else to say.

"No problem." She smiled, before asking bluntly, "So, blowjob?"

...

"Can we at least get inside the house first, for pete's sake?" You frowned, "I haven't even cleared my head yet from the nap."

"Sure." She shrugged, "But then when we go inside, blowjob?"

This girl, I swear...

You try to hide your stiff erection from her, which you've already failed since she still had her hand on top of your crotch and could feel every single twitch, before relenting, "Fine..."

"Woo! I've been waiting two days for this!" She cheered happily, wooping with her fists in the air before hurriedly getting out the car and opening the front door.

Sigh... Right...

This was probably a good time to talk to her about your... new relationship, I guess. Let her know that you have a girlfriend now. God, this was going to be awkward as hell.

You probably shouldn't mention that it was Bella, your history teacher. Maybe this whole fake relationship with Tiffany might have it's own upside since it could work as a cover story for now.

Still, you wondered how Shelly was going to react to the news... You hoped that she'll understand and maybe go easy on the blowjobs from now on. You seriously didn't want Shelly to screw things up with your relationship with Bella, so telling your sister about it now and setting some boundaries might make your life easier in the future.

You unbuckle your seatbelt and exited the car, ready to confront your horny -loving dick-sucking sister and hopefully convince her to act a little less like... well... that.

Oh god damn it, she was already naked.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)