More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Evelyn Sharp (Arrow)

Despite my better instincts, when all this is over, I will come back for you."
"When all this is over, you'll be dead!
OLIVER QUEEN AND EVELYN

Evelyn Crawford Sharp (born c. 1999) is a resident of Star City, and was one H.I.V.E.'s unwilling test subjects. Following the of Black Canary, she started imitating her idol's alter-ego and began crusade to get on H.I.V.E. for the of her parents. Evelyn was later recruited by Green Arrow into Team Arrow under the code-name Artemis. However, after learning that Oliver was also "The Hood", who she'd previously considered a serial killer, Evelyn came to resent Oliver and believed him a false hero. Following this revelation, Evelyn betrayed Team Arrow and allied with Adrian Chase/Prometheus to get on Oliver.

It is currently unknown if she survived the explosions on Lian Yu, despite Nyssa al Ghul searching for her after the island got destroyed.

Biography :

Early life :

Evelyn Sharp was born in 1999 to her parents in Star City. As a teenager, Evelyn grew up to become an excellent student and a star gymnast at Star City High School, never so much as missing a single day at school. By her junior year, she also became the class president and captain of the academic decathletes. Evelyn and her family knew several unnamed individuals from The List who were killed by The Hood, and she came to despise the vigilante for it.

Personality :

Evelyn was a highly driven student and athlete who never missed a day of school, being described by Felicity Smoak as a "16-year-old badass in the making". Evelyn deeply loved her parents and was devastated when they were killed. Seemingly stemming from their murders, Evelyn grew cold and ruthless, determined to avenge her parents by killing H.I.V.E.'s members, and was also willing to hurt anyone who got in the way of her and her vengeance. Additionally, Evelyn is shown to hate Green Arrow believing he left her and her parents to die, though he wasn't aware they were being controlled, and was even willing to shoot him to ensure he wouldn't interfere with her mission. However, Evelyn highly idolized Black Canary. After Laurel's , Evelyn used her as an example, donning an identical outfit and using the Canary Cry to exact her . Evelyn was ultimately talked out of her mission by Green Arrow, who reminded her that the real Black Canary stood for and Evelyn dropped her crusade to preserve her heroine's legacy.

Despite listening to Green Arrow, Evelyn admitted to still despising and blaming the vigilante for her parents' deaths. When he approached her to join his team, Evelyn was level-headed enough to put her grudge aside and accept the offer, knowing she could help more people if she worked with him, though it was still very difficult for her to make this choice.

Abilities :

  1. Acrobatics: As a former gymnast, Evelyn can move gracefully over obstacles and scale fences fluidly. Later, she was able to easily jump a great height from a tree to the ground.
  2. Skilled combatant: Evelyn had some basic combat skills, as shown when she beat up Alex Davis and knocked him . After being trained by Oliver, Evelyn became skilled enough to easily defeat armed criminals without assistance. She was able to hold her own for a time against Prometheus and tag him during their encounter, though it's heavily implied he purposefully held back. Ultimately, Evelyn's skills are no match for Oliver, who was able to disarm her of her gun and knock her out in seconds.
  3. Skilled markswoman: Evelyn is skilled in the use of a firearm. She was able to kill two bodyguards before they were able to respond.
  4. Expert archer: As "Artemis", Evelyn uses a green recurve bow, that has great resemblance to bows of Arsenal and Speedy. It seems that she is skilled enough in archery to use it in a real fight effectively as she uses the bow against criminals of Star City, as shown during her confrontation with Prometheus, where she managed to hit him with an arrow, although it was ineffective. Her skills greatly improved as she was able to disarm Ramirez from his guns with a single shot.
  5. Skilled stick fighter: As "Artemis", Evelyn carries a black baton, attached to her quiver. She was skilled enough to hold her own, along with Curtis, against the expert assassin Scimitar for a brief time. Also, like Oliver and his past protégés, she uses her bow as a melee weapon.
  6. High-level intellect/Expert tactician: Evelyn was noted to be a star pupil at her high school, being excellent in her studies and never missing a day at school. Her intellect was enough for her to become a regarded academic decathlete. Evelyn's status profile/missing persons report also implies she's a very well-read individual. Later, with the help of Black Siren, Evelyn was able to attack a heavily guarded A.R.G.U.S. safe house and kidnap Thea Queen and Quentin Lance.
  7. Expert of deception: Evelyn was able to completely deceive Team Arrow while working with Prometheus. Later, while Oliver was Prometheus's prisoner for a week, Evelyn was able to convince Oliver she regretted allying with Prometheus and was mentally breaking down.
  8. Expert engineer: Evelyn was knowledgeable enough in mechanics to further improve the Canary Cry, already modified by an accomplished scientist and engineer Cisco Ramon.
  9. Stealth: Working with Black Siren, Evelyn was able to infiltrate a safe house and systematically take out the guards. While Thea and Quentin were distracted by Black Siren, Evelyn silently snuck up on and tranquilized them. On Lian Yu, Evelyn was able to stay hidden with Talia al Ghul in a tree and ambush Oliver.

Equipment :

  1. Artemis suit: Under the alias "Artemis", Evelyn uses a new costume as a part of her vigilante appearance. The Artemis suit consists of a black leather jacket and dark green shirt and pants, which allows Evelyn to hide in the dark, sneaking and stalking her enemies more effectively.
  2. Artemis mask: Evelyn uses a black mask to hide her identity from people. This mask looks like the one, that her mentor Oliver Queen uses.
  3. Customized recurve bow: Evelyn uses a green recurve bow and has some degree of proficiency with it.

Former equipment

  1. Black Canary suit: Evelyn produced a black leather suit of her own in order to imitate Laurel, appearing relatively identical, enough to convince most people who didn't know Laurel personally of her deception. She also wore a black mask, different to Laurel's, and a blonde wig to hide her identity.
  2. Canary Cry: After taking her role as the Black Canary, Evelyn took Laurel's sonic device to fight crime. However, Evelyn modified it; its sonic waves have become so powerful, even Green Arrow's special earplugs couldn't protect his ears.

Where is Evelyn when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)