More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zineshan Zineshan

What's next?

Erica and Michael

My girlfriend Erica widened her eyes in surprise, “You would really do that for me?”

I shrugged unconcernedly, “Yeah I guess I’m a lot more adventurous than you counted on. So it’s a deal?”

Erica practically vibrates with excitement, “Michael bae you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this for! I’ve always wanted to dom because of my height.”

I eyed her a bit more warily. She seems too comfortable with this, wasn’t she vanilla two seconds ago? Erica never enjoys kinky sex. What’s going on?

She brings out these two pills from her nightstand. “Michael do you promise that you really want to do anal with me?”

I peek over her hands trying to get a glimpse of what medication she’s holding, “Yeah of course I do, whatever makes you happy in bed, but uh what’s with the pills, I thought we were pegging?”

She waves me off, “Oh don’t worry, you’ll be taking it up the bum in no time, these are just relaxants to make it easier for us.” She hands one to me.

I eye the little pink pill suspiciously, “Why do you get the blue one?”

“Well the person on top has blue, while the bottom gets pink.”

I sigh. Well I guess we’re both taking them so what’s the worst that can happen right. I swallow it down, “Let’s get started baby! Woohoo!”

Erica looks the nightstand alarm clock, “Not yet babe, we just have to wait for the effects to kick in.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)