More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cfcaps cfcaps

Who are you?

Eric Green, an English professor with three unruly students

Professor Eric Green sat grading papers in his quiet out of the way office, when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and quickly crossed the small office and opened the door to a delivery man.

“Hello Professor,” the man said, proffering a pad and stencil, “got a package for you, just need a signature.”

“Of course,” Eric responded taking the device and signing.

“Had some trouble finding your office,” the delivery man remarked, “ever get lonely out here by yourself?” As a new professor Eric had gotten assigned an office in an older largely unused building far from the rest of campus, at least it was better than sharing one.

“Yes sometimes,” Eric chuckled in reply, “but the quiet helps my concentration, and the walking keeps me fit.” Indeed, Eric looked like the kind of man a little extra walking wouldn’t bother, having kept the lean muscle, and strong build, he had built on his track team in college. Combined with his young age, pleasing face and sandy wind-tossed hair, more than a few students wondered what he looked like underneath his stylish, teacher-chic, suits.

The deliveryman handed him the package, as Eric handed him back the signature pad. They mumbled their goodbyes and Eric closed his office door and took the package over to his desk as the deliveryman turned and left. Eric took out a pair of scissors and opened the package to reveal a new set of whiteboard markers he had been waiting on, and an unexpected extra. What appeared to be a permanent marker with some kind of pamphlet.

"User's manual to the marker of ownership," he read uncertainly off of the cover. He flipped through not believing what the manual was telling him, anything or anyone you write your name on would belong to you, non-erasable ink, could change the writing to any symbol at will, what kind of crazy shit was this?

Probably some crazy practical joke from one of my students, maybe that brat Brianna. He tossed the manual and the marker on his desk and decided to start an early lunch.

A quick lunch later and he went back to grading papers, when he saw the silly ‘marker of ownership’ out of the corner of his eye. Normally he would just dismiss such a blatantly foolish joke, but something was compelling him to consider, almost as if there was something supernatural at play here. Impulsively he reached out and grabbed the manual. He leafed through it randomly, before he knew it becoming engrossed. On a conscious level he knew he should dismiss all this as a prank, but as his subconscious pulled him along, the more he read the more he believed.

If this is a practical joke they must be trying to embarrass me by getting me to try it in front of class. He could just imagine writing his name on the board or something and the whole class laughing after he claimed it was his board now. So I've got to find a way of testing it without anyone knowing.

He looked at his university issued computer and had a thought. Quickly uncapping the marker he wrote his name on the side of the case and picked up the phone.

"Hello, campus i.t. this is Professor Green the computer in my office won't turn on," he said. After a few more prompts (is it plugged in? Are you sure?) an i.t. tech was on the way to his office. The university issued computers to every teacher's office, but they made it very clear tech support was only for computers provided by the university, if you brought your own they wouldn't help you.

A knock came on his door and professor Greene let the technician in and showed him where the computer was.

"Uhh, professor Greene the University doesn't work on personal computers," he said after seeing the name written on the side of the computer.

"This isn't the universities computer?" Eric asked.

"No see, it's got your name on the side of it," the tech replied.

“But I thought the university kept track of these things,” Eric persisted. “Shouldn’t you have known I used a personal computer before you came all the way out here?”

“Yes sir, normally that would be the case, but it looks like we mistakenly put down your computer as belonging to us.” The tech ruffled through the papers on his clipboard, and showed Eric something. “See, we even took down the serial numbers, how odd. Well, I’ll get that sorted out, sorry I couldn’t help you.”

"It’s quite alright,” Eric said shaking his hand and showing him to the door, “I'm sorry for calling you all the way out here.”

Between the odd compelling power of the marker and the test Eric was now nearly convinced of the power of the Marker. I just need one more test, if I could test it on a real person that would prove it without any doubt. Pondering how he would conduct his final test he lost track of time and before he knew it he looked up at the clock and saw it was time for his afternoon lecture. While Eric's style and looks endeared him to many of his female students, some took his youth as an excuse to disrespect him, and his latest afternoon lecture had three of the worst examples yet.

The easiest to deal with was Hana a 5'2" Asian with beautiful silky black hair down to her waist. Her pale skin and slim figure made her look almost like a doll, if only she was as obedient as one. Hana was the stereotypical Asian overachiever always arguing with him over every lost point on her tests and quizzes and begging him for extra credit to keep her perfect A. Usually Eric didn't mind enthusiasm in his students, but Hana made every subject take twice as long to teach with her incessant clarifying questions, and wasted hours of his time arguing over a measly, few points.

At least Hana engaged with the class though, Brianna a slim redhead with freckles and wide green eyes didn't even try to listen to him. She was the first suspect for the marker being a practical joke because of how often she acted like the class clown who seems to treat every lecture as a chance to practice her stand up. It seemed every lecture she had to make some smart aleck remark that derailed the whole class. Eric had thought about putting her smart mouth to better use, and not just because of her disrespect, her soft full lips looked like the perfect place for a man to stick his dick.

Last but certainly not least there was Ashleigh, the spoiled daddy's girl who expected to pass while doing nothing at all. Every time there was a group project Ashleigh's partners came to complain to him about her not pulling her weight and Eric was running out of excuses to give them. Worst of all thanks to her father's connections he would probably be to give her a passing grade even as she turned in blank sheet after blank sheet. Ashleigh was particularly annoying to Eric because as much as he despised her lazy attitude, he often caught himself fantasizing about her incredible body, tall, leggy with a fat ass and tits to die for Ashleigh was the blonde haired blue eyed star of many a late night fantasy.

They would make the perfect test subjects, he thought looking down at the marker, no one would question me calling them into my office. The only question is who do I start with?

Who is Eric's first test subject?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)