More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by krakenknight krakenknight

What's next?

Epsilon Gamma Gamma house

Maria was always the first to wake up On her floor, so she was usually the first common room kitchen at Episilon Gamma Gamma sorority. It was also why the mysterious picked her first. While the entity that John had created had no real will of its own it did share it's origin's tendency for deviant thought and once it tethered itself to Maria she was now sharing in the power. Fusing its desires to her.

Maria fell to her knees groaning in surprise as this strange perverted energy filled her she was still herself but there was now also a perverse glee in transformation and corrupting others. Maria groaned as she felt her relatively small bust size grow and balloon her entire body racked with a sudden surge of pleasure. Epsilon Gamma Gamma had long ago embraced its nickname as the henhouse and the essence of John was now all too happy to turn the sorority into the ultimate barn dance, floor by floor. Maria's clothes seemed to dissolve flowing from her body like so much desiccated dust only to be replaced with a fine coating of something it didn't quite cover her whole body but as she knelt there her fingers rapidly exploring her aroused body Maria could feel herself changing. The tingles began to materialise and soft feathers formed all over her lower chest and belly the sensation rippling like a flame across her form.

Her sex drive was skyrocketing and her appetite quickly morphed. Maria had been a relative good girl but now she was fast becoming a lot more like the being she was merging with feeling the chaotic heat of her new sexual appetites. She wanted cock she wanted pussy and most of all she wanted to feel more of the transformation rippling across her body.

It felt odd her stomach seemed to turn around but she felt even hotter her hips growing and swelling she was getting the birthing hips that were more suited for her new occupation is the first true resident of "the henhouse".

Maria found that she was enjoying the sensation of her body physically shifting. She should be terrified but instead all she felt was deep arousal like something was dipping into the core of her soul. It felt amazing the sensation of her ovaries growing changing as her entire reproductive system was altered for her new purpose in life. It felt amazing the sensation of her nether holes growing and altering her dripping cunny and tight rear sliding together the skin and flesh between them disappearing fusing them into something that was still tight but destined for a different purpose.

With two organs had been now now there was a single cloaca perfectly shaped to stretch around what she was now inclined to make. She could feel herself growing wetter her fingers playing with the strange spongy tissue between her legs feeling the sensitive cavity start to swell. It was a strange sensation starting in the pit of her stomach and moving down sending quivers of electricity throughout her body. It was like having sex and giving birth the same time all the pain and pleasure combining as she felt her body rack with the transformation.

She felt the space below her belly begin to bulge as she kept pushing the sensations overwhelming her she could feel the faint prickle as her tailbone extended a number of snow white feathers pushing out at the same time as her first egg continued its slow descent. It felt amazing and the juices that were spewing alongside it were making the experience one continuous orgasm.

She continued to moan as the stretching sensation continued the crown of white shell peeking through she was genuinely laying an egg and all she could feel from the experience was ecstasy. She wrapped her hands around her breasts squeezing them magnifying her pleasure as the egg finally crested her new hole spasming as the muscles out her first egg. She glanced down bizarrely fascinated by the mottled brown and white shell her eyes glassy all she could think of was how she wanted to lay another.

There was something in the back of her head, knowledge she shouldn't have had she knew that anybody who ate this egg would change as well and given its prodigious size it would be a perfect omelette for breakfast for the five hungry girls on her floor. She moaned as she felt a new more suitable apron and jeans combo formed over her body, enough to hide her transformation long enough to ensnare her floor.

Is it breakfasttime?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)