More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lostzander Lostzander

What's next?

Enid Sinclair’s Nude Campus Embarrassment

Enid waits for Wednesday to get out of the shower for her turn. Wednesday leaves the bathroom in a bathrobe as Enid takes her turn. Enid enters the bathroom, and drops her bathrobe, exposing her tight, pale, white body. Super pale. Her white body is white enough to make a ghost jealous. As Enid turns the shower knob for the hot water, the water isn’t getting warm. Dammit. Wednesday used up all of the hot water again. Wednesday and Enid have already gotten into some mild fights on the warm water situation. Enid throws on a towel, and barges out of the bathroom to scold Wednesday, who is relaxing on her bed, still in her bathrobe. The fight goes as usual, mostly name calling over something as silly as no more warm water for the shower. In her blind rage, Enid barges out of their dorm, into the dormitory hallway, slamming the door behind her, catching her towel in the door, yanking in off her, leaving her completely naked in the hallway with nothing to cover herself with. Enid quickly realizes what she’s done, and starts knocking on the door begging Wednesday to let her back in. But Wednesday put on her headphones and rolled over to go to sleep after the fight. Enid realizes that this is hopeless, and she’s not gonna get back in her room without Wednesday’s help, or, without a key. You can always get another key to your dorm in case you get locked out, Enid remembered, but you have to go to the main administration office to retrieve the key, which is on the complete other side of the campus. Enid knows this is gonna be the most embarrassing and humiliating day of her life, having to walk across Nevermore campus completely naked. She Puts one arm over her chest and one hand over her crotch, and slowly begins to walk down the hallway, praying and hoping that nobody will see her snow white naked body.

Will Enid retrieve the key without being seen naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)