More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ella Lopez (Lucifer)

Ella Lopez is a central character in Lucifer, and is a Los Angeles Police Department's forensic scientist. A religious woman born and raised in Detroit, Ella moved to Los Angeles - at the wish of "Rae-Rae" - and met Chloe Decker and Lucifer Morningstar.

Forensics Specialist: Ella Lopez is a well-educated forensic scientist. Her knowledge assists in many homicide cases. Even Lucifer trusted her skills and asked her to perform an analysis on Uriel's grave to uncover who stole Azrael's Blade.

Blackjack Expert: She is a highly capable blackjack player and an excellent card counter. Her abilities have gotten her banned from at least one casino in Las Vegas.

Marksmanship: She is skilled with firearms. In "Vegas with Some Radish", she was able to precisely shoot Judd in the leg.

Lockpicking: She is a proficient lockpicker, which according to her she learned in middle school by her grandma.

Multilingual: She speaks both English and Spanish fluently, having grown up in a Hispanic neighborhood. An avid Trekkie, she is also fluent in Klingon. In one episode, she spoke a bit of French.

  • from Lucifer Wiki

How does Ella end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)