More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)

“ This life will be good and beautiful but not without heartbreak. In comes peace, but pain is the cost of living. Like love, it's how we know we are alive. ”

— Elena in I Was Feeling Epic

Elena Salvatore (née Gilbert) was the former main female protagonist of The Vampire Diaries. At the beginning of the series, Elena appears to be a regular human girl but is then revealed to be a Petrova doppelgänger. In the Season Three finale, she became a vampire despite never wanting to be one. In I'd Leave My Happy Home For You, she takes the Cure to become human again.

Elena had been struggling to live a normal life ever since her adoptive parents, Miranda and Grayson Gilbert, died in a car accident when she was seventeen years old. Her life also changes drastically as she and her friends are caught up in the supernatural world that surrounds them and are to face powerful supernatural enemies.

Elena was described as a star student. She was popular, sporty, smart, compassionate, empathetic, caring and friendly. She could be very and a damsel in distress.

Elena is best friends with Bonnie Bennett, her sister-in-law Caroline Forbes, Matt Donovan, and her husband, Damon Salvatore. She was also close friends with her late brother-in-law/ex-boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore. Her actions and beliefs throughout the series have been most influenced by her on-and-off romantic relationships with the Salvatore brothers, as well as by her antagonistic relationship with Katerina Petrova.

Elena is the last living member of the Petrova Family and a member of the Gilbert Family.

She was portrayed by Nina Dobrev.

Where is Elena when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)