More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pinkiepill pinkiepill

So, who's the latest target?

Dr. White, English Professor

Ah yes, this one.

You pull his picture out of your file. He looks harmless enough; an intellectual in his early thirties with sleek dark hair, wire-rimmed glasses, and a witty, self-effacing smile. He's well-regarded, widely published, and already on a tenure track. Most of his students leave him glowing evaluations.

But rumors have spread. Dr. White teaches a special first-year English composition course. It's a mandatory class designed for the growing number of international students at the university. And several young women have reported that he threatened to lower their grades unless they bought him off with sexual favors. Far from home and often with only a shaky grasp of English, too many girls could not go to the authorities and instead acquiesced to his commands.

There have been investigations, of course, but he is careful not to leave behind any proof, and his word is stronger than that of a student's. Many in the university want to sweep it all under the rug, but others want to see justice served. They reached out to you and requested that the matter be taken care of discretely to avoid scandal.

The fall term starts in just a few days, and the university has obligingly given you a cover identity as an eighteen-year-old female freshman studying abroad. You've already whipped up the perfect body, certain to entice him into your honey trap.

You're going to have fun with this one.

What is your new identity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)