More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by holdit holdit

Pick a story

Dinah Living as the Other Half

Dinah had always been curious about the pills everyone seemed to talk about, mostly she heard about what guys were trying it to see what it was like as a woman. She never thought that she would ever try one out. The thought of this...well magical pill that can easily change your sex was so amazing to her, in a scientific way of course. It kept popping into her mind in random moments making her think more and more about trying out the pills.

So upon doing some research online she found that not only did the pills come in Pinks, but also Blues with a varied affects on the taker. She scanned with her dark hazel eyes across the screen through her reading glasses with a slight sigh escaping through her nose, as she scribbled the notes down on her notebook.

BASIC
Short lasting gender changing pill, lasts for a few hours
Xtra Strength
Last for a full Month taking 11 makes the change permanent.
PLUS
Permanent lasting pill, forever a man.
SWELL
Body does as pill says it swells up, though whether its muscle or fat is not determined. Activated by first orgasm.
BULL
Sex Drive to the max incredibly potent

Dinah then leaned back in her desk chair a sigh escaped through her lips. There seemed to be more Pink variations of the Pill than blue. She chuckled to herself about that.

She then was left with the question...what pill to buy?

What Pill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)