More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

Desert Lizardman

You're a member of one of the many tribes that populate the deserts of the Arid Wilds. Now, it's a nice place to live, with plentiful sunlight during the day, warm caves to shelter in at night, and spawn points for small, edible animals in abundance, but the "heroes" are a nightmare. Since the central areas play host to one of the most powerful orcs in the game, Grrisnak the Unbeaten (at last count, killed 7,132,634 times), and defeating him is a pre-requisite for the Orc-Lord title (all orc enemies encountered will ally with you, since you're "ded 'itty"), there is a continuous flow of high-level parties heading to fight the orc boss.

Normally, you and yours would be too weak to worry about, but the problem is a recent patch added a perk to magic-using classes that gives massive boosts to magic damage: coincidentally Grrisnak's primary weakness. However, the requirement is that the mage not use any magic for fifteen minutes to gain the buff, and it goes away once a spell has been cast, and the quickest path to the boss leads directly past your home. This means that you are continually attacked and killed by a variety of adventurers seeking to keep you from attacking their mage. You don't know why they bother, you're only level 8, the mages could probably beat you to with the staves they carry.

But this morning, after a silver arrow through the brain, you've awoken with a desire to change that and become something to be feared, something that the heroes will avoid...

Now then, we know what level you are, but what class are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)