More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by supman supman

What happens next?

Darren makes his move.

-co-written with sammycolt-

Behind her, an impatient man, tired of waiting did his best to shoulder his way through the crowd of people. Darren like all the others in his way was roughly pushed forward. The final inches of space between him and Max vanished. Max could feel the heat in her face as she blushed. She could feel Darren behind her. She wasn't sure if it was just to steady himself or he did on it on purpose but one hand moved up higher dragging her shirt up her stomach to just below her breasts.

Darren moved again and Max did all she could to hold back a shudder, she could feel him, hard and ready. The length of him pressed tightly against her back, straining against his pants. Maybe it had been the string of alcoholic drinks she had been downing all night or maybe it was all the pent up tension Logan had been bringing up but at that moment she liked the feeling. She pushed back, rubbing her butt against his groin. Her head spun wildly. What the fuck was she doing?

Darren bent down so she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. He grinded his hips against her in time with the beat from Crash’s speakers, felt his dick getting harder. “C’mon,” he whispered, “I can feel you wanting it!”

Max hand slid back and she grabbed his thigh, squeezing it tightly. She tried to remind herself that this was the wrong place, the wrong time, the wrong PERSON, but the heat radiating from her pussy made it impossible for her to think. People around them pushed and shoved, but she hardly noticed anymore.

Why the hell was she doing this, letting this happen? “Do you remember the night we met?” she turned slightly, not looking at him but enough so he could hear her.

Darren looked towards the back door then leaned in to Max's ear. “You dragged me out the back…”

His hand went lower, until it reached the top of her pants; his other hand gently cupped her breasts and Max sighed and leaned back against him. He couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't believe she was letting him do this.

His hand snaked under her pants and into her panties, sliding between her legs, she was wet with arousal. He traced her lower lips with his fingers before circling her swollen clit.

“Jesus,” Max gasped. Darren had been the last guy she had been with… and that was almost half a year ago! It had been a very long six months!

He pulled her closer and teased her more until she was panting. They went unnoticed, surrounded by all sides by people too interested in their own shit to pay attention.

“You dragged me out to the back alley.” Darren whispered. “… and begged me to fuck you. So I bent you over a crate and did just that.”

Max grabbed onto this hand between her thighs as her legs trembled. Darren's fingers moved faster, teasing the bundle of nerves between her legs before he dared slide a single digit inside of her. She felt just as incredible as he had remembered. He bent in closer to her, his teeth dragging along her neck before he caught her ear between his lips. One hand delicately squeezed her tit, his thumb rubbing over her hard nipple. His other worked a single finger in out of her earning moan after moan of pleasure from her lips.

“You-” Max paused trying to regain some semblance of control “You still live-"

“Yes,” Darren answered immediately. He lived barely a block away making Crash a common watering hole for him.

So close, Max thought to herself, she knew she would regret it but she wasn't sure she cared.

Does Max go back to Darren's place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)