More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mack2028 mack2028

What does the site say and what is it's offer?

Dan Worth, playboy

Browsing through the internet for a new distraction you find yourself browsing X-Change porn. It is interesting, maybe you could trick or coerce someone to take one for you then play with them. You pour through it, the stories as much as the videos of men becoming women and getting fucked, and start to find yourself becoming more and more excited by the idea of taking one yourself as opposed to getting someone else to do it. But it doesn't stop there, you slowly finding yourself wanting something more exciting than that, to be tricked or to take one, to do something truly risky.

Just as your internal turmoil is reaching a peak which would let you put the thoughts behind you and move on to something more sensible knowing that you couldn't really have the kind of wild masochistic fantasy you are thinking of you find the flyer and the dossier.

Name: Daniel "Dan" Worth

Sex: Male

Employment: Independently wealthy, online stocks trading most active current endeavor.

Criminal record: Sexual (settled with victim, no conviction), (several counts, never proven, no conviction), human trafficking (No conviction).

Relationship status: Single, though has a number of female suitors.

You read the last part and break out in a cold sweat, no one knows about that stuff. You could maybe get the as technically you got charged even though you got the charges dropped but no one even knew about the rest. You read on trying to find out what is happening.

Dear Mr. Worth,

You seem like a prime candidate for membership in our club. We would love to have you for an extended stay. Please get your affairs in order and report to the club at the address given. We will expect you to be staying for minimum a year.

?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)