More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gca731 gca731

What are you?

Daitengu

You are a Daitengu, a new field boss who's part of the new "Yokai Expansion"update. With massive red wings with a 14-foot wingspan, you're a 6-foot tall man in a fancy kimono that depicts rolling waves and crackling flames. It was your most prized possession, and you made sure to fix it whenever it was damaged. You carried a golden katana with tassals, and you wore a necklace with a single feather on it, so it was more like a feather and a piece of string, but, oh well. All in all, you were a pretty cool guy...if it weren't for the fact that you were the BUTT MONKEY OF THE DAITENGU BATCH. You were the weakest of the Daitengu bosses, and you got the Higo Province, which wasn't even a real mountain! Sighing in frustration, you you unsheathed your katana and decide to check it's stats.

Observe: Golden Katana

Name: Ajari

Damage Output: 15-45 HP, will leave "Bleeding" effect

Condition: Pristine

Description: Named after the first wielder of this katana, it has been passed down from the rulers of the Higo Province for generations. For some reason, it feels like it's been MADE for YOU. Creepy, but awesome.

Seeing this made you feel relieved. You didn't have to get this fixed, not after that one incident with the players and the STURDY FUCKING TREE MOTHERFUCKER. You decided to look at your stats to see how strong you were right now.

Name: Daitengu (Ajari)

Level: 10

HP: 2000

MP: 1500

Melee Attack: 100

Ranged Attack: N/A

Stats:

Strength: 200

Dexterity: 200

Constitution: 200

Intellect: 500

Wisdom: 1000

Charisma: 100

Perks:

Tengu Wings (LVL MAX): You can fly! Peter Pan approves of your wings!

Ruler of the Higo Province (LVL MAX): In the Higo Province, your stats multiply tenfold

Observe (LVL 10): You can observe items and people to see their stats and descriptions, as well as hints to beat them, only works up to a certain level above you. Current level limit: 10

All-Knowing (LVL MAX): Your Daitengu status alows you to formulate strategies to defeat enemies

Blessed by the Wind (LVL MAX): Immune to Wind Damage

Special Attacks:

Higo-Style First Strike, Echo

Higo-Style Second Strike, Nordhi

Higo-Style Third Strike, Viru Paksa

Higo-Style Fourth Strike, Kan Tzicnal

Higo-Style Fifth Strike, Aquilon

Higo-Style Sixth Strike, Boreas

Higo-Style Seventh Strike, Pavana

Higo-Style Eighth Strike, Tonbogiri

Higo-Style Final Strike, Nine Celestial Prayers

Armor:

Wielding: Ajari

Wearing: Higo Kimono

Accessories: Feather necklace, Wooden sandals, Golden Tengu mask

Wow, the devs really did their homework for the Yokai update. In the real world, the wiser a tengu was, the stronger they were. Your wisdom was inhumanly high, yes, but it corresponded to the description of a Daitengu. Sighing, you close the stat window and stretch, looking around the small civilization set up in the Void. Ever since a monster accidentally brought back materials it had stored in it's bag, more and more monsters have found ways to bring back building materials and food, creating a small civilization in the aptly-named Void, which they called Limbo.

You didn't want to think about such complicated things, not after thinking about Ajari.

You were still creeped out by the fact that you had the same name as it, and that was 2 months ago.

Suddenly, a bright light surrounds you, and as you are initially shocked by this, you realize it was just you being summoned back into the game. As you are teleported to the Higo Province via fucking magic light of Helia (that damn bitch still owes you 500 gold), you make sure when you have everything with you become spontaneously teleporting into....the Higo Province square. Huh. It looks like someone wants to fight you in a duel. This should be fun. You look around, hand on your sword and mask on your face, and right then and there, your eyes land on your opponent.
****

Who are you going to fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)