More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a story:

Daddy's Delicious Love ()

There was one thing that Rebecca loved most. More than anything that she had ever wanted, and that was her daddy's love. It was not the soppy, sweet, and teddy bear hugging kind. It was the kind that was hot, thick and creamy, coming from something that was 8 inches long, hard as a diamond and salty to the taste. Her 18th birthday was when she got it from him the first time. She remembered eating a special secret cake he got for her, and getting the rest of his never ending love in her room when the party was over, and ever since then, she could not get enough of it. Daddy's love felt and tasted so good. So good that she was very happy to now be getting it every day. In the mornings, afternoons, and at night. Anywhere either of them could sneak them in. It was a secret thing between daddy and her. Mom didn't know a thing about it, and she didn't need to know. It was between her daddy and herself. A hot, special, slippery and delicious bond that only a father and a daughter could have.

A week had passed since her birthday. Rebecca was out and about, learning all about early adult life and seniority at high school. The only kind of love that she would ever want was from daddy. There were no boys in her life, and her girlfriends were puzzled but understanding. Soon, she will finish high school and maybe go to college, but before than, she was going to enjoy as much of her daddy's love as she could, because there was nothing better than that.

Choose a character's perspective:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)