More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Youngblood Youngblood

Well, what kind of pill is it?

Custom

“It’s a custom pill. Just wait until I take the pill, princess,” you say before putting the pill in your mouth and swallowing the tiny little capsule. Immediately after swallowing, you feel a tingle which turns into millions of tiny tingles as your body begins to shimmer. In a matter of seconds, your body changes and your transformation is complete.

“Oh my god, Dad. You’re...” Diana begins. “Younger. I’m around your age now. No one will suspect who I really am,” you say.

Diana stands confused for a while before grabbing a dress for you. After taking off your old clothes, which elicits a gasp from Diana then a giggle from you, you put on the dress and give your daughter a little twirl. “How do I look?” you ask.

“You’re beautiful, dad,” she says. You blush at the compliment. Diana shows off her white dress and asks how she looks. “You’re beautiful, princess,” you say. She gives you a hug, feeling your new soft, smooth skin on hers.

After getting your makeup done, you make your way to the living room and grab your daughter’s car keys. After lightly closing and locking the door, you two make your way to the driveway. For some reason, your wife’s car isn’t there. You decide to ignore it and get into your daughter’s car, you take the driver seat while she rides in the passenger seat.

A generic pop song plays on the radio as you pull out of the driveway and make your way to your first Girl’s Night Out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)