More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Blackhand Blackhand

What Do You Do With The Video?

Collect More Evidence

With all this collected evidence, it wouldn't be hard to put a stop to this. Go to campus police and get them to intervene. Perhaps even her into stopping. Still, as you re-watch the video, for strategic purposes obviously, none of those options is remotely attractive. What you are seeing on screen is by far the most weird and interesting event in your entire life. Not to mention a little scary. What if her intentions are more severe then just sitting outside your window masturbating?

It's as simple as this. You need to find out more. You need to understand why she was doing this. You need to spy on the spy. Stalk the stalker.

You look around the room. Her bright pink backpack was still sitting in the corner near your bed. It was outside of the angle she would have used to look into your room. Good.

"What are you watching, bro?" Todd walks into the room, openly smoking a blunt in the middle of the room. You hurriedly turn off the screen before he can catch a look.

"Nothing at all." You say. Not what. Who.

"Sure, weirdo." Todd laughs, flopping on his bed. Says the man who doesn't wash his hair because he thinks flouride in shampoo will turn him into a capatalist consumer.


"Just like you said, I returned the bag to her and pretend I found it." Your friend Andrew explains. "She seemed to buy my story. But, she was really weird about asking if I'd opened the bag at any point. When I told her I didn't she got all suspicious and accusatory. You never told me, what exactly was in the bag?"

"Femine products." You say. That ends the conversation right there. After Andrew leaves you hurry to your computer. There was a small remote access camera that you installed on the zipper of the bag. It would give you a peak into your stalker's room...

What do you discover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)