More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Blackhand Blackhand

What do you discover?

Your Stalker's Secret Door

The camera app takes a few minutes to set up. Technology can be such a tease. After a perilously long wait, you finally get on to the mage page, and critically, get access that says "Activate the Camera".

Well that sounds promising. You press the button and the screen comes to life. You'd feel bad about invading her privacy this way...if this were a different circumstance perhaps

"Alright, let's see what you're up to." You say as the camera focuses in on what you're seeing.

Though, of course, you just happened to have picked a time when absolutely nothing is happening. No half dressed Asian sluts to see or rituals sacrifices in progress. Though, you do get a pretty sweet view of her room. It is _exactly _as girly as you'd expect based on how she dresses. Hello Kitty shit and stuffed animals everywhere. The only thing that stands out to you immediately is the suspiciously high quality camera sitting on top of her dresser.

Maybe she's not in because she's up to her usual shenanigans. But, the side cameras reveal nothing to you.

With a sigh, you leave the camera on in the corner of your screen. Something would happen eventually.

Finally, several excruciatingly boring hours later you catch a glimpse of movement on the side of your screen. It's her. With a clamor you shift your attention back to the screen. Fuck Crusader Kings, you can worry about trying to marry your cousin some other day.

She throws her bag to the side and makes a move to the dresser. Interesting. Interesting. Maybe she has something inside of the dresser?

Instead, she presses something on the side of the dresser, and the front of it opens up. Which, of course, leaves you sitting there with your jaw half gaping. What the actual fuck?

Remember, if you are enjoying the storyline so far, please consider showing that by giving this thread a like!

What's inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)