More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tf-mistress tf-mistress

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Cleavage and panties replace facial recognition

Sitting at the bar counter, Josh looked at the random rules he had opened. The first two he saw were as follows:

  • Instinctively, the most reliable way that humans recognize one another is by looking at their face.
  • Eye contact is used as a means of showing a person is listening to another.

He was about to click onto another rule, when something distracted him. A young woman in her 20's, wearing a fairly short dress with a plunging neckline dropped her drink, clearly drunk. As Josh looked over, the girl bent down to pick up the shards of her glass. You could see the smallest flash of panties as her short dress rode up from bending over.

She then turned around and went over to Josh. "Exuse me, I think some glass went under your stool. Do you mind if I get it?"

"Not at all" Josh said.

She smiled at Josh, and then gave him another amazing view, as she bent over to reach under the stool. Her new position gave Josh a full view down her cleavage.

"So, what's your name?" She asked him, as she searched.

"Uh, Josh" he replied, unable to pry his eyes away from looking down her dress.

"Cool, I'm Amber. You from around here? I just moved" she said.

"Uh... yea, I've lived here all my life" Josh said, still staring. However, he was too obvious with his ogling. A woman from a nearby table let out a disgusted scoff. The bent over girl looked up at Josh and where he was staring. "Hey, eyes up here perv!"

Josh could feel people around the bar judging him. His face turned red as he buried himself back into his phone, while Amber picked up the rest of the glass and returned to her seat. She started talking to her friend, and Josh could have sworn they were talking about him.

He could feel annoyance forming in him embarrassment. How was this his fault, he wondered.

Looking back at the phone, he saw how the rules applied to the situation. How society expected him to have looked at her face while talking, ignoring the cleavage and panty views that had been presented on a silver platter to him.

Even though he believed this whole app was a joke, he made some modifications anyway, just to vent. The rules now said:

  • Instinctively, the most reliable way for a human to recognize an adult woman is by looking at their cleavage or panties.
  • Eye contact with a woman's cleavage or panties is used as a means of showing you are listening to her.

And with that, he hit the confirm button.

How does the world change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)