More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Pick a story

Chris, changed as

Your alarm goes off and you reach out from your covers to slap at it, missing completely a few times. You shimmy a bit and slap at the alarm, then push yourself out of bed.

You plod across the room, pulling your sweatpants up as you go, toward your bathroom. When you enter, you take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror. The image staring back at you is still shocking, even three months after the fact.

Your ex-girlfriend had apparently seen fit to get back at you for breaking up with her and had slipped an X-change pill into a drink at a bar that you both had frequented while together. That day, you had seen yourself changed. You had been about 6' tall, still in decent shape from your college sports days, and pretty decent looking.

You had lost a fair bit of that height, shrinking down to 5'4". Your brown hair had grown to the middle of your back, and what muscle you had melted away. Instead, you were left with large breasts, that you now knew were 34 D, equally voluptuous ass and hips, and a face that was absolutely stunning. You had never been able to figure out if she had gotten a custom pill or if this was just how your genetics decided to go. It didn't really matter now.

Unfortunately, she had chosen to hit you with a plus pill. The change was permanent. Even her incarceration for the act didn't do much to help your emotional state.

Even in the face of that, though, you had resolved to stay true to yourself. You had gone out and cut your hair, getting it buzzed and keeping it that short. You had refused to replace your clothes, the only additions being bindings to keep your breasts somewhat hidden, for all the good they did. Ultimately, you were trying to keep things as similar as possible.

Not that people really treated you the same. Your coworkers at the warehouse treated you differently, often casting appreciative glances when they thought you weren't looking. A few of your friends would do the same. Your family seemed uncertain, not sure how to treat you at all.

You sighed, looking into your reflections blue eyes, then turned away from the mirror. You moved to the toilet and sat down, relieving yourself. A sad fact of your situation that you couldn't get around. One of a few. Periods were rough, as was the occasional flash of horniness. You didn't feel comfortable enough with your body to even masturbate, so you had been going unsatisfied since your change, and some days it could get almost unbearable.

Still, you were making the best of it. You finished pissing, wiped off, then set about getting into the shower so that you could start your day.

What's on the agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)