More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Cheyenne Hart Montgomery (Reba)

Cheyenne Montgomery is a fictional character in the television series Reba.

Brock and Reba's oldest daughter, who initially is looking forward to her senior year of high school before learning that she is pregnant. She marries her boyfriend, Van Montgomery, and they move in with Cheyenne's mom, Reba.

Cheyenne gives birth to their daughter, Elizabeth, after going into labor on graduation day. At the beginning of the series, she comes across as a typical dumb blonde and is self-centered and irresponsible. However, her intelligence and sense of responsibility improve as she raises her daughter and studies dentistry in college. She is highly sensitive, especially when she is insulted (mainly by Kyra, her younger sister). Cheyenne later helps out at a homeless shelter, improving her shallowness greatly. When she comes to the realization that she is an alcoholic, she's inspired to discontinue doing dentistry for her major, and decides to study counseling for those affected by and .

Trivia -

  1. She smoked marijuana at Cheerleader Camp
  2. She can be considered an airhead.
  3. She snores loudly.
  4. She is shown to be volatile as seen in Bullets Over Brock when she yells at Van and tells him to stop yelling.
  5. Cheyenne tends to say "damn" and "hell" when she is angry at Van or someone else.
  6. When Van tells her she is turning into her mother, Reba, she denies it but realizes it's true and says "crap"--like her mother does.
  7. She thought Las Vegas was in Utah.
  8. She thought tobacco was a vegetable.
  9. It was announced in "Pilot" that Cheyenne lost her virginity to Van.
  10. Cheyenne went into labor when she was being called to get her diploma at her high school graduation.
  11. She attend Westchester High School in season 1.

How does Cheyenne end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)