More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What show or movie takes a new nudity-centered turn?

Charmed

The story of three sisters who find out that they’re the Charmed Ones, powerful witches that use the Power of Three to fight evil and save the world from various demonic forces. But which ones?

The Halliwell sisters, originally Prue, Piper and Phoebe. Prue, the eldest sister and responsible one, has the power to move objects with her mind. Piper, the middle sister and slight control freak, can freeze objects (or make them explodes) with a gesture, and Phoebe, the youngest and more reckless sister, has premonitions of the future. Her power develops to empathy, allowing her to feel what other people do.

Then, after Prue’s , they discover that they have a fourth sister, kept hidden since birth, who joins them to recomplete the power of Three. Paige Matthews is half-whitelighter, giving her the ability to orb, travel around as a ball of light anywhere she wants, and her power represents this; by calling out an object’s name, she can make it travel as an orb wherever she wants. She starts off more like Phoebe was in the early days, but grows to be responsible and serve as a whitelighter as well as a witch, a guardian and teacher to other witches (notably Billie).

Then, as of 2018, the series was rebooted to be about the Vera sisters, Maggie, Mel and Macy.

Macy Vaughn is the oldest sister, but was raised by her father and never met her sisters until moving to Hilltowne, and gains the ability to move things with her mind. Mel Vera is a lesbian, first dating a police detective called Niko, and then a rebellious half-whitelighter, half-witch called Jada, and had the ability to manipulate time; it is easier for her to freeze things, but she has been able to also make time pass faster in limited areas. Finally, Maggie is the youngest witch, wanting to be a sorority sister, who can be impulsive, and has the power of empathy; she can read the minds of other people and sense their feelings with a touch, which she later learns to harness and emit as powerful energy.

How do these powerful witches end up naked? Is it by magic, a spell gone wrong or a demonic trap gone right? Is it the Charmed Ones themselves, or their female friends? And which Charmed Ones are going to end up red-faced, the original cast or the reboot? Or, with all the possibilities magical offers, will it be both?

Who is it that ends up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)