More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Cate Randa (Monsterverse/Monarch: Legacy of Monsters)

Portrayed by Anna Sawai; Cate Rand is the granddaughter of Monarch founders William and Keiko Randa. Her father, Hiroshi Randa, shared this legacy, working as a scientist for Monarch for many years but keeping it a secret from Cate, among other secret lives that he was living. Not knowing the importance of her family history, Cate would grow up to become a teacher in San Francisco and would fall in love with a woman named Dani, whom she later cheated on. Cate's life would take an unexpected turn when G-Day happened, with Cate witnessing Godzilla's incident with the Golden Gate Bridge right before her eyes. Traumatized from witnessing several of her students die right before her eyes, Cate would then have to deal with her father suddenly deciding to disappear off the face of the earth without an explanation. A year later, after these events, Cate would travel to Japan in order to investigate an apartment that her father lived in. While in Japan, she found out that her father not only had an affair with her mother but also had another family living there. Unexpectedly meeting her half-brother for the first time, Cate and her half-brother, Kentaro, would do more digging on their father's history, inadvertently finding files about Monarch. Bringing these files to Kentaro's ex-girlfriend May Olowe-Hewitt, the three would end up getting into trouble when Monarch came searching for them. Needing to go on the run while also wanting answers about their father, the trio would enlist the help of William and Keiko Randa's old friend, Lee Shaw. This group would venture on a globe-trotting journey to find Hiroshi while also uncovering secrets about the world around them and the monsters that live within it.

How shall Cate end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)