More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Cate Dunlap (The Boys: Gen V)

Cate Dunlap is a main character of the Amazon series Gen V, a spinoff of The Boys. She is a popular junior at Godolkin University and Golden Boy's girlfriend.

Very little is known about Cate's early life; however, shortly after her birth, her parents accepted Vought's offer to inject her with Compound V, subsequently transforming her into a Supe and granting her superhuman powers and abilities. While on a camping trip with her family when she was 11, her little brother was irritating her and she grabbed onto his arm and told him to leave an never come back. Unknowingly, her powers activates and her brother walked into the woods never to return. Ever since that moment, she has been estranged from her parents.

Powers

Mind Control: Cate is able to control the minds of others by making physical contact with them with her hands.

Weaknesses

Biological

Passive Powers: Cate's powers are constantly active, requiring her to wear gloves at all times in order not to accidentally control people.

Seizures: Pushing multiple people with her powers can cause Cate to have a seizure.

-Boys Wiki

How does Cate end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)