More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

But who are you?

Cassandra

You are Cassandra, a average height blonde with a recently acquired muscular body and a head full of ideas. One of those ideas had made you a fortune, but most hadn´t seen the light of day yet.

With your new wealth you built the mansion of your dreams. Nearly every room had some sort of hidden door leading to hidden rooms with various themes. You spared no expense on anything, from the furniture to the closest filled with every twisted idea for clothing you could discover or think of on your own. No matter where in the house you were, fun times were never far away. There was just one problem, you didn´t have anyone special to share it with. Sure you could hire escorts to fuck or peg, but you wanted something more permanent, a willing . But you decided to change that, and set out to find someone to share it with.

This had proven harder than you thought as almost everyone wanted the money and nothing else, men and women alike. So you eventually decided to play along with it and make it a sort of competition. Men and women would submit to you for a week and at the end of the week you decided if they got to stay or not. This helped weed out some of the wannabes, but you still had many, many people to go through.

Who wants to try their luck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)