More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Who wants to try their luck first?

Sam and Alex, twin traps who want to be bitches

Sam and Alex are identical twins, both 5'2", pale skinned redheads that recently celebrated their 20th birthdays. Both brothers stood out in a crowd, but not because of manliness or handsomeness. That’s because both easily fit the definition of traps, looking like extremely cute girls that have taken home more than their fair share of straight guys and lesbian women only to surprise them later. A surprisingly large amount of them stayed around after discovering their secret for some fun…

There really is only one way to tell the brothers apart, and that’s their mirrored quarter sleeve tattoos. Sams right shoulder, and Alex left respectively, are covered in black and grey scale succubi tattoos.

It was Sam who first saw Cassandra’s ad, causing him to perk up and yell for his brother. "Alex, check this out!" After fully reading it they realized that this could be the chance they had been looking for. A easy ticket into their dream life. An eternity of luxury and lots of hot kinky sex! The brothers shared many things, from their sexual partners to their love of extravagant latex, heavy bondage, impact play, and even dehumanization. But most of their kinks were very expensive, and their combined make-up stylist salaries didn´t come even close.

They filled in the application together, explaining their relationship, their current living and working situation, and their very kinky tastes. Two weeks later, they got the highly anticipated response. Cassandra had read their application, and was thrilled to try out a pair of identical slaves!

Sam and Alex quickly packed their bags and rushed to the airport where Cassandras private jet picked them up. On the flight there they were treated very nicely by the staff, one of whom they decided to give a "reward". Sam managed to get the air hostesses alone in the bathroom, which was much bigger than on a normal plane. Alex soon joined them, blocking the door and sandwiching the woman between them. Initially she was a bit hesitant, but the brothers were very persuasive and soon enough the traps were DPing her on the bathroom floor.

After finishing the two happily skipped back to their seats, leaving the woman gin a cum drunk haze on the floor, fluids freely leaking out of her pussy and asshole.

When they landed they were greeted on the tarmac by an Aston Martin waiting for them. They squealed in excitement and rush out, almost forgetting their luggage. The driver, a handsome man in his mid twenties, knew exactly why they were there, and smiles when he sees how enthusiastic they are. "I must admit, you´re the most excited ones yet. Most are so nervous they´re about to shit themselves, but I think the Lady will find you a nice change of pace."

They try to feel up the driver on the way there, Alex reaching over to rub his crotch. However, the driver quickly moves his hand aside and fixes him with a glare. "Nice try Brat, but that cock is only for the Lady Cassandra. Not you or your brother." Luckily, Alex and Sam knew it was best to not push anymore right now. The awkward silence that followed was cut short as they came up to a large gilded gate and the mansion in the distance. Sam and Alex had looked up the property on google earth, but it was still shocking how big and extravagant it was.

The driver drove up slowly to the mansion, letting them take in the surrounding landscape. It was mainly gently rolling grass covered hills, with some forested areas to one side. They were left on the steps up to the front door by the driver who wished them good luck before leaving. Sam walked up the the door, but before he could open it, Cassandra did...

How does Cassandra welcome them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)