More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Captured on the Black Pearl!



Elizabeth Swan sat in the dark cabin. She was afraid. She didn't wish to be, but she was. How had this happened? She had tripped and tricked her way aboard the black pearl, the most dangerous vessel in the Caribbean. Her, Elizabeth Swan! A governor’s daughter, a noblewoman, aboard a pirate vessel. She was in a great deal of danger, and only her wits and courage would protect her.

The door to her dank cabin swung open. Elizabeth stood instantly, to meet them on equal ground.. In walked two men. Pirates. One short and fat, bald and hideous. The other tall and gangly with a glass eye.

They were both eying her hungrily. Elizabeth. Looked at them with disgust. The fat one pulled out a red dress. Velvet, beautiful.

“You'll be dining with the captain. And he requests you wear this.” He said. No, relayed an order.

“Well you may tell the captain that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request. “ Elizabeth said. She would not give these damn pirates an inch. As soon as she shows weakness she'd be a open target to these certins.

“He said you'd say that.” The fat man said. He looked to the skinny one, who giggled. “He also said that if that be the case, then you'll be dining with the crew. And you'll be naked.”

They both erupted into laughter. Elizabeth's mouth dropped in shock. What an outrageous thing to say to a woman! The threat made her heart jump. She moved to grab the dress, but stopped. Wait, she thought. Think Elizabeth. You know that these pirates will take any weakness you show to these buffoons will be an opening. There's no way the Captain of a vessel, even a pirate ship, would strip a noblewoman naked. She retracted her hand. Standing straight, she put a stern look on her face.

“Tell the captain I refuse his request.” She said.

The two pirates exchanged a glance. Was she serious?

“Are you sure miss?” The one with a false eye asked.

“I am quite sure.”

“Well, don't have to tell me twice!” The fat one said. They both started forward. Elizabeth blinked in confusion. What were they doing? This was a bluff, they must be aware! She moved backwards, but they cleared the distance so fast she hand no chance. Both clasped their grimy hands around her wrists. Their touch made her skin crawl. They started dragging her forward. Elizabeth fought, but it was hopeless. They pulled her to the door of the cabin and threw it open.

They entered a larger cabin. It had a long table, the whole crew upon it. They all turned and stared at her. For a moment this froze Elizabeth. This was dozens of dangerous men. She felt her stomach tighten and just stood dumb.

Then, from each side, the two holding her wrists let go and grabbed each side of her dress. Elizabeth looked down. They each grabbed the skirts and pulled in opposite directions. SHHRRIPP! The cabin was filled with a ripping sound. The dress split easily down the middle and left her body. Before Elizabeth's very eyes her bare torso and petticoats were revealed.

The cabin erupted. The pirates all yelled cheers, slamming their beers together and laughing. For a moment, Elizabeth stood dumb, arms still at her sides.

“Look at that skinny little thing!”

“She aint got no curves at all!”

“I thought we was gonna get to see a woman, not no little lass!”

Elizabeth heard the taunts. Suddenly, her mind cleared. The were talking about her body! They were seeing what no man had seen before! She screamed loudly, and finally reacting, threw her hands over her chest. Her chest was indeed, quite small. The corset she had on earlier gave her the illusion of cleavage (a vulgar term in her mind!) But, without it her small mounds stood off a flat chest, ribs showing between them. Off that stood pink nipples, long and pointy, blaring off her solid white form. She cupped her nipples and screamed in shock.

While she did this the glass eyed pirate sneakily grasped the hem of her bloomers. Elizabeth felt the tug and looked down just in time to see them slide to her ankles. Her eyes were as wide as saucers as her own crotch came into view! White, even paler then the rest of her, with a tiny wisp of hair hiding her lips, though barely.

The crowd erupted even more excitedly. Elizabeth switched a hand, hiding her womanhood with her small fingers. Her flower, her prize, was being ogled by pirates!

“That's a relief, almost worried that this lass was a lad from them little rosebuds up top!”

“Aye, good to see a woman's best side!”

“Look at them skinny legs though!”

“Aye, like a chicken!”

“What a bony lass!”

They all erupted with their insults while Elizabeth's face turned red, then a light shade of purple. She, a noblewoman, was being mocked by a gaggle of pirates! It was the worst thing that could happen to a proud young woman. She felt tears but did all she could to fight them back.

“Gentlemen, gentlemen!” The fat bald pirate to her right spoke. “The captain told me there was one rule that anyone who disobeyed would have to deal with him personally.”

The roaring crowd grew quieter. The captain was feared and respected enough they had to listen.

“Now, little miss Swan here is not to be touched, prodded or otherwise molested by anyone aboard this boat!” He said. The other pirates moaned angrily as Elizabeth exhaled a sigh of relief. At least her prized virginity, her last threshold of womanhood, would be safe.

“That's alright, I like my women with more up top!” One of them said. They all laughed. Elizabeth could not believe it. She knew she was beautiful, men had always viewed her with desire. Now these lowly pirates were mocking her nude form! It was too much. She hung her face in shame.

Elizabeth had been right: showing any weakness to these men was making herself a target. They all hated the rich, the nobles. Now, seeing a woman who viewed them as savages naked, just a lanky quivering girl, gave them a chance to dominate their enemy.

Elizabeth saw an open chair. Realizing it would hide her crotch under the table, she rushed towards it. She stumbled, her boots tangling in the bloomers and slipping off. Quickly the glass eyed pirate grabbed them up. Holding that and the rags of her dress, he threw them out a port hole window. Elizabeth's stomach tightened even more as she saw her clothing fall from the ship.

The pirates all set about eating and drinking, staring at Elizabeth the whole time. Elizabeth crossed both arms over her chest, looking down. There was a plate of food, a leg of lamb in front of her. She was starving, but could not bring herself to touch it. She knew she'd just be exposing more of herself.

“Skinny lass like you should be eating!” A pirate yelled.

“Here, put some meat on them bones!” Another yelled, tossing his meat at her plate. It splattered grease into Elizabeth's face. The men all laughed as Elisabeth used a palm to wipe it away, unable to look anyone in the eye. She looked back to the small empty cabin but a pirate stood guard in front of the door, winking at her as she looked longingly at the privacy it held.

The night dragged on and on. The men mocked Elizabeth, leered at her, while she silently took it. Her sharp tongue was numbed with shame. Finally, near sunrise, the rum took effect and one by one the men passed out. Finally the staring eyes were off of her. Elizabeth was now able to eat her food, which she did passionately, with her bare hands. Then, filthy, nude and exhausted, she crawled into a small corner of the cabin, farthest from anyone else. Curling up in a fetal position, to hide herself and cover from the cold night air she fell asleep, dreading the next morning...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)