More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Caitlyn (Arcane)

"Begs the question, young Kiramman. What are you shooting for?"

— Grayson to Caitlyn, Everybody Wants to Be My Enemy.

Caitlyn Kiramman is a scion of the Kiramman Clan, one of the ruling houses of Piltover. Eager to see the world for herself and disdainful of the traditional elitist lifestyle that her parents had raised her in, Caitlyn joined the Enforcers as a young woman to make a name for herself. When Marcus, the Sheriff of the Enforcers, and her parents-for very different reasons-started blocking her efforts to further investigate an undercity conspiracy, Caitlyn set off on her own to find answers, only to get much more than she bargained for.

(Background) -

“ "I'm a misfit too, I suppose."

— Caitlyn to Jayce, Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved.

Born into the wealthy Kiramman family, Caitlyn always felt that her parents, especially her mother, sheltered her, thus hindering her personal growth in their hopes of protecting her and convincing her to follow in her footsteps to effectively carry on their family name.

(Appearance) -

Caitlyn is a young slim pale woman with dark blue hair and blue eyes. Caitlyn has a mixed Ionian and Piltovan ancestry. She usually wears either wealthy Piltovan clothing or her enforcer uniform. During most the events of Arcane she wore Zaunite street clothing stolen by Vi.

(Personality) -

Caitlyn at first glance looks innocent, sweet and overprotected after being raised in a wealthy family with luxuries. However she's actually very mature, determined and stubborn wanting to go on her own way.

After becoming an Enforcer, Caitlyn developed a great sense of duty and responsibility. When her mother prevents her from doing what she feels is most necessary, she despises it, such as when she was upset with her because she used her power, and influence to keep her minding her tent. Right after Jinx's attack, instead of leaving her position Caitlyn took it as her responsibility, and continues investigating even though she was no longer an Enforcer.

(Abilities) -

  • Deduction Skills: Caitlyn is incredibly observant, noticing the tiniest details, that most would not pay attention to. She uses these skills in solving criminal cases.
  • Expert Marksman: Caitlyn is an expert in the use of firearms, especially with shotguns ,sniper rifles and rifles, especially with rifles since it is her favorite weapon.
  • Rifle Proficiency: Like her parents, Caitlyn is skilled with a rifle. She would use one during her investigation in the undercity.

Where is Caitlyn when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)