More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by andymoo andymoo

Where do the Gems go?

Boardwalk

It was a bright sunny day in Beach City, possibly a perfect time for a certain pair of extraterrestrials to get themselves embarrassed with quite a few people visiting for spring break.

"Can't we just land now? You've been searching for an exact spot for a few minutes, but you make it seem like hours." Lapis complained while Peridot searched for a good location for their ENF situation to take place.

"In a bit Lapis, I'm still searching!" Peridot replied continuing to spy for the perfect location from atop her blue buddy's back. "Wait, there it is! Finally!"

She pointed down at a group of college girls chatting at a table on the boardwalk. With the exception of two women who had brown and black hair respectively, all of them were blondes like the stereotypes found online. But one thing they had in common is that they were very attractive and scantily clad.

"When we touch down Lapis, just follow my lead." Peridot quietly commanded while the other Gem floated down to the ground, catching the attention of the girls.

"Hey, did that babe have wings just now?" the first blonde with blue eyes and a red string bikini asked her friends. "She looks pretty dang fine."

"And her little friend is pretty cute too." the sundress-wearing brunette responded sensually licking her lips.

"They're noticing us already." Lapis whispered to Peridot. "What do we do now?"

Without saying a word, Peridot hastily pulled Lapis's pants down, making her yelp in surprise. "Peri!"

In retaliation, Lapis followed up by snatching Peridot's arms and shoving them into her bodysuit while pulling on a zipper on her back. "You're getting it Lapis!"

"Hey, check out that pretty stone on her back!" the black-haired girl with a tank-top and tight workout shorts exclaimed pointing at Lapis's gemstone while the two Gems wrestled each other out of their clothes. "You think it's real?"

"I don't know, maybe you should touch it." the second blonde in a blue one piece with swim trunks suggested. "And maybe get a grab at that nice ass as well. She work out?" she added while gazing at Lapis's azure ass.

Rising from her seat, the black-haired woman slowly moved towards Lapis's naked butt while the colorful girls continued undressing each other. From up close, she did indeed see that the gem on her back was real and seemed to be a part of her body. But the moment she grabbed the blue babe's butt, it seemed to catch her attention.

"Hey, can I help you?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)