More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What happens next? Do you visit any doctor?

Black out, wake up at a sub-doctor

I felt my head swirl, jeez this is weird. The strangers looked at me confused. Then I just sorta blurted out. "I´ll be fine, I´ll just sit down."
Took one step away, and collapsed. I didn´t hit my head hard or anything, but my vision turned black non the less. Last thing I heard was the large man calling to someone. "Call an ambulance, this guy just fainted!"

After an indeterminate amount of time I woke up, feeling stiff all over. As I try to move, something holds me down. Looking down, I see my chest, arms and legs held down on a bed with thick straps. This sight takes me from groggy to wide awake. "What the fuck!?" I hear footsteps, and soon a tall man wearing a doctors robe and a pair of speedos comes into the room. "Ah, you´re awake. Good." Trailing behind him is a cute man wearing only a white collar and a chastity tube.

He also looked at me curiously, but first spoke to the collared man. "Go and fetch my laptop, hurry now." The collared man scurried of while his supposed dom sat down on the bed. "Now, what´s your name?"

"Dick King. Now where am I?!" He nodded. "You´re at a Sub-hospital. Now, where are you from?" I blurt out. "Not from here, that´s for damn sure."
This makes the doctor furrow his brow. "What do you mean?" So I tell him about blacking out, how I remembered the world, and how everything was just fuckign confusing.

After I´ve told him everything, he smiles. "Ah, you´re not the first one to get here that way Dick. This whole world, D/S-World seems to snatch people like you every now and then. We don´t know how or why but it happens roughly every fifty years."

After clearing this out the doctor filled out some forms on his laptop, then gave me a look over. "Well, we´re a sub hospital, and standard procedure demands I put you through our sub-test, since your unregistered." "Sub-test? What´s that?" The doctor pulled the cute man close. "Well, here in the D/S city we all live in D/S relationships. This here is my sub Adam, my sub for the past 7 years. Subs like Adam here go through testing to find out what kind of dom they are compatible with, then they put out and ad for one and dom claim them. Generally it works out well, and they stay together for life." I´m still confused. "So, why do I have to go through the sub-test?"
"It´s just standard procedure. And don´t worry, if you turn out to be a dom we´ll have you taken to a dom-hospital." Despite the pit in my stomach, I figured it was better to get it over with rather than lay here and wait. "If its possible, I´d like to just get it over with." The doctor smiled. "Eager, are we? Well, I´ll call the sub-test unit and we´ll get you started in an hour."

(An hour later)
I´m starting to regret taking the test now. It turns out the test is done by a machine. The cute sub from before gives me a pat on the back. "It´ll be fine, I promise. Just go with it and will be fun." I step forward, naked and and an army of robotic arms extend to grab me and then hoist me into the air. One of them place a helmet on me, then a visor extends down. My mouth if filled with a rubber dildo, and I feel my cock beind engulfed in something warm and moist while my asshole feels something poke at it.

Then it started. A video filled with bright flashing lights, words and images play on the visor. The rubber dildo in my mouth start to move back and forth, and what I assume is another dildo slowly penetrates my ass. The mechanical arms move my limbs around, but after that everything went fuzzy. By the time I come to, the mechanical arms are gently setting em down on the ground where the doctor helps my suddenly exhausted body lay down on a bed. I barely manage to croak. "How did it go?"

The doctor is handed a tablet and pulls up the results...

What are your results?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)