More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What are your results?

Masochistic piggy

The doctor gives you a grin and reads out the results. "Well, looks like you´re just a little piggy. The degradation and dehumanization tests scored very highly as well as the masochism shocks." The doctor winks at you. "A little masochistic piggy like you´ll find a Master in no time." And with that he strapped you down tightly to the bed and left, saying he´d be back in a bit.

As he left your thoughts raced, but your body was tot ired to move even without the restraints. Piggy? Masochist? Sure you´d gotten spanked a few times by Love back home but nothing to hard. And yes you´d liked it when he called you names during sex but this was taking it to far! "Hey, hey are you sure these tests are accurate!?" You shouted as best you can. You ahd to repeat it a few times before you got an answer. The doctor and his assistant came back with a plastic box with a pig label on it. "Oh absolutely 100%. Now, open wide."

He held out a metal ring to your mouth with various straps attached to it. As much as you didn´t want to, you were tired and not in a position to fight back. You took the ring into your mouth and he quickly strapped it in, and then pulled strap after strap over your head, securing the head harness. You felt a bit of metal laying against your nose. As you were trying to figure out what they were, he quickly adjusted them and pull a few straps tight, making the nose hooks go up your nose, yanking your nostrils up, as well as at the sides.

While the doctor was working on your head, his assistant put some thins leather straps around the base of your cock and balls, making them jut out. He also fed your hands into mits that balled them into fists, and put some odd shoes on you with dull metal spikes in the soles. you imagined it would be very painful to stand up, so you´d have to crawl everywhere.

Once the were done the doctor took a picture of you and showed it to you. you saw yourself looking exhausted, mouth held open by a large ring and your nose yanked back like a snout. Your teary eyes looked pleading, but your cock looked semi hard and with bulging veins already. "I´ll send this picture to the matching department, they´ll get you matched up with a good Master who suits you."

Just as you were starting to whine and try to protest, the doctor shoved some foul tasting socks into your mouth and put some tape over them. "Make sure to wash my colleagues socks while I do some more paperwork Piggy. My assistant will feed you in an hour."

And with that you´re wheeled of on the bed by the assistant, trying to distract yourself from the retched taste in your mouth.

What Master do they find for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)