More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Where did he wake up?

In a... D/S city?

I groaned, god my head hurt. My vision was a bit blurry, but I could see enough to realize that I was outside. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard a deep voice say. I just groaned in response. A pair of strong hands grabbed my shoulders and helped me up.

I felt a bit better and my vision cleared. And boy what a shock! The man who´d helped up was wearing a pair of tight leather pants with the crotch cut out, and only that. A smaller man was standing behind him carrying a pair of boots in his mouth, his head held high by a thick leather posture collar and his cock held in a chastity cage.
"Did you hit your head? Do you need to see a Dom-doctor?" The large man looked at me confused.
"I, whut. What the fuck!" I looked around and saw lots of other men in what seemed to be a park. All of them were dressed in some sort of fetishgear, some of them wore collars and restraints and following larger more confident looking men. Some of them were even having sex in the open!

The collared man removed the boots from his mouth. "Sir, maybe he needs a sub-doctor?" He then promtly puts the boots back in his mouth as his apparent Dom glares at him. "Maybe, but you can expect punishment for dropping my boots without me telling you to."

What happens next? Do you visit any doctor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)