More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What happens next? Do you visit any doctor?

Black out, wake up at a dom-doctor...

I felt my head swirl, jeez this is weird. The strangers looked at me confused. Then I just sorta blurted out. "I´ll be fine, I´ll just sit down."
Took one step away, and collapsed. I didn´t hit my head hard or anything, but my vision turned black non the less. Last thing I heard was the large man calling to someone. "Call an ambulance, this guy just fainted!"

After an indeterminate amount of time I woke up. I was laying in a large and REALLY comfy bed. I opened my eye and saw a cute man standing next to my bed, wearing only a white collar, a chastity tube and looking at me curiously. "Dom-Doctor, he´s awake!" He called of to someone.

Another man came over, wearing a doctors robe and a pair of speedos with the dick falling out a hole in the front. He also looked at me curiously, but first spoke to the collared man. "Go and fetch my laptop, hurry now." The collared man scurried of while his supposed dom sat down on the bed. "Now, what´s your name?"

"Dick King." He nodded. "And where are you from?"

I decided to just spit it out. "Not from here, that´s for damn sure."

He frowned. "Do you know where you are right now?" Continuing being honest I said. "No idea doctor."
Just then the collared man returned carrying a simple white laptop and kneeling before handing it to the doctor. "You´re at the central Dom-hospital in Spankon. We took you here after we conducted the standard hormone test since no-one knew if you were a dom or un-collared sub."

"Ehm, doctor. Could I just explain for a moment? And could I have a glass of water?" He nods and the collared man, or maybe he´s nurse, scurried off quickly.
I told the doctor briefly how I got here and what seemed so fucking odd to me. When I finished I was surprised by his smiling. "What?"
"You´re not the first one to get here that way Dick. This whole world, D/S-World seems to snatch people like you every now and then. We don´t know how or why but it happens roughly every fifty years."

After clearing this out I was given a ID and a tablet. The doctor explained that to be considered a true Dom in this world you needed to have a Sub. Subs who hadn´t found a Dom to form a relationship with would post ads in hope of attracting prospective Doms like myself. I scrolled up and down but finally found someone I really liked. Mainly because he reminded me of Love.

After I was cleared from the hospital he was waiting for me outside carrying a black box. He rushed over eagerly when he saw me...

What does he look like? Is he a special kind of sub?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)