More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What does he look like? Is he a special kind of sub?

Black stud, likes size difference

My new sub, named Cumdump walked up to me and got down on his knees, holding out a black box to me. He sure reminded me of Love but he sure didn't act like him. My lover Love had been much more of the dominant type, whenever I tried to take charge in the bedroom he would just laugh. Love, or rather Cumdump was a big black stud. He was about a head taller than me, and packed a lot of muscles on his tall frame. I looked down and checked out his crotch. If the bulge was any indication, he would also be very big downstairs.
Cumdump was wearing a pair of tight black leather pants showing of his muscles and the big bulge at his crotch with cut-outs exposing his ass cheeks. He didn't really wear a top, just a leather harness. He also wore a pair of plain leather boots.

Subs in this world would write down their main fetish in their ads, hoping to attract a Dom with the same fetish. Cumdumps fetish wasn't a immediately visible one. He liked to submit to someone smaller than him, be that in height or weight. He enjoyed being ordered around by people smaller than him, preferably made to follow very strict rules. Since he was so big, he was immediately at a disadvantage when it came to attracting domes. He was lucky you'd come along, apparently he'd been without a Dom for the past 3 years.

But, back to what he brought. I opened the box and first saw his collar. It was made of black leather with red highlights on the edges, and had a lare ring at the front to attach a leash to. Next to it he had brought a riding crop made of red leather, and a large red ballgag. I smile, I had fantazised about seeing Love wearing a ballgag and not grinning like a idiot around it.

I first pick up the collar and put it around his neck. "Do you like it tight Cumdump?" He smiles. "Ofcourse, Master." So I buckle it tightly, not enough to cut airflow but he will constantly feel it around his neck. Next, I take out the ballgag and hold his to his mouth, he opens on his own. "Any last words before I take you home?" "I'm grateful you chose me, and I hope we stay together forever." Then he leans forward and takes the ball into his mouth, waiting for me to buckle the strap behind his head. After doing that, I pick out the riding crop and give it a few test swings.
"Your ad said you like strict discipline, I assume this means you want me to punish you with this if you fuck up, correct?" He nods vigourusly, and I see his hard dick trying to tear free of the tight leather pants. "Good, then we are on the same page. Now, follow between 3 to 4 feet behind me. Walk with your hands behind your back, I don't want you touching that dick. Its mine now, not yours. Understand?" He crosses his wrists behind his back and nods. "Good."

With that I walk away down the street. The doctor had helped me apply for a apartment, and after telling them that I came from another world I got set up with a simple studio apartment. It was gonna be a bit cramped, but it was a start. I know I should be worried sick since I'm in a different world, but as I look back at Cumdump following behind me with his hands behind his back, my worries start to melt away. It may be a different world, but it looks to be a lot better than the one I left!

Any detours on the way home or straight home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)