More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What does he look like? Is he a special kind of sub?

Ginger femboy, likes objectification

My sub who was named "Cumdump" according to his add rushed over to me carrying a simple black box in his arms. He was wearing a purple and pink latex short dress with cut-outs for his cock and balls and asscheeks, as well as high heels. He´d put some solid make-up on, with deep purple eyeshadow, black lipstick, and a nice blush. Since this was homo-world, he hadn´t had much success in finding a dom who would let him stay a femboy. Plenty of doms wanted a twink, but they didn't like the feminine attire and manners. Once he reached you he got down on his knees and raised the box to me. "Here is my collar sir, and my favourite item."

When subs wrote their add they could list their favorite fetishes, and would usually bring one item to represent that to their dom when they first met. In Cumdumps case, his fetish was to be kept in strict bondage and reduced to a sexual object by his owner. Most subs fancied some degree of bondage or chastity or the like, but Cumdumps feminine style combined with the degree of objectification he was looking for was to much for the vast majority of doms.

Cumdump had brought a posture collar made of bright red leather with a large d-ring at the front, a set of leather cuffs and a leash in the box. I lifted out the collar first and buckled it around his slim neck. The posture collar extended under his jaw, holding his head at a slight upwards angle. His green eyes looked up at me under his red bangs, looking nervous. His profile had mentioned that he´d never had a master for long, due to his effeminate style. He probably wondered if I would leave him to. I smile down at him. "Relax, I don´t mind you being a femboy. In fact, its part of why I picked you." "Really?!" He looks surprised, it may have been the first time someone told him that. "Now, stand back up and turn around." He quickly gets up and turns aournd, placing his arms behind his back awaiting the cuffs.

There are four cuffs, a pair for his wrists and a pair for his upper arms. The cuffs had shirt chains running between them, making it so that his arms would be held very tightly behind his back, almost as if he wore an armbinder. With that done I grabbed the leash and attached it to the d-ring on his posture collar. He was about to say some thing, but I interupted him with a quick kiss. Although it was quick, he looked stunned, then said a quiet. "Thank you Master." I put a finger on his lips. "You´re welcome, now stay quiet unless you absolutely have to say something. As soon as I have the money I´m getting a gag for your mouth and making it my fuckhole, understand?" He nodded eagerly, beaming with a mix of happiness and lust.

With that we walked away, with me leading Cumdump by his leash...

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)