More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What are your results?

Alpha rubber drone

The doctor frowns for a moment, then smiles as he reads the results. "Looks like you´re truly a rare one Dick. Your fetish scores for latex are very high, as is your submission score. However, some of the second hand domination tests show very high results as well." "Whu-what?" You ask, tired. "Dick, you´re an Alpha Drone. You want to be a latex covered and faceless servant, obeying your master almost roboticaly without complaint. But you also want to have authority over your Masters other subs, to help enforce your Masters will and hold his other subs to whatever standard he sets."

The doctor and his assistant wheel your bed off to another room and then the assistant quickly fetches a laser scanner. After taking your measurments the doctor pulls up the bed cover and strokes your forehead. "Sweet dreams Drone. tomorrow you´ll get your latex suit and I´ll let the authorities set you up with your future Master."

Tired from all the testing, you fall into a deep sleep. You dream of the tests, of the smell of rubber, the feeling of it hugging every inch of your head, holding men down while a huge behemoth of masculinity smiles down at you saying "Well done ."
You jolt awake as someone touches your shoulder, then recognize the doctor from yesterday. "Wakey wakey Drone. Time to suit up!" He excitedly put a large black box on the bed next to you and open it to reveal glistening black latex.

Suddenly wide awake, you sit up and let the doctor feed your feet into the lubed up suit, feeling them end in padded soles so you wouldn´t need shoes. As the suit is pulled up your legs, you see and feel more and more of your legs being covered and squeezed by the tight latex suit. As your get up to your hips, your cock and balls are fed through a hole, leaving them exposed. Going further and further up your body, its time for the sleeves ending in gloves. After they´re on, its not far beofre the suit ends at your neck, just under your head. After feeling the zipper goign up in the back, the assistant stand in front of you and gives you another mass of latex, unfolding it you see its a mask that would cover your entire head, leaving just your mouth and eyes visible. "I thought you should do it yourself." He says in a timid voice.

You lift it up and feed it over your head, feeling it hug it gently from every side. Once its on, and after amoothing out a few wrinkles, you pull the zipper down the back, locking it on with a padlock. The doctor steps in front of you and takes a few pictures of you. "I´ll use these pictures to set up your sub-profile. for the rest of the day, you are to follow me around, holding this." He hadns you a rectangular metal tray, showing you to hold it with your arms at a 90 degree angle from your body whenever he needed you to carry something on it.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur, you carry bandages, needles, dildos, paperwork, soiled tieeues, gags and much more on your tray. But through it all you follow at a calm pace and hold still as a statue when required, serving your doctor like a good drone.
At the end of the day you´re told your profile already has made a match with a Master and he´ll take you home that evening!

Who´s your Master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)