More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

What happens to Diana?

Billy's Eighteen birthday surprise

Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman was flying over Philadelphia. She knew it was Billy's birthday today and we'll He's turning 18 years old which is the legal age for young males to date. Last time She saw him he made a remark he's going to be eighteen in five months which Diana just ignoring it but now Diana couldn't stop thinking about Billy Batson she wanted the champion badly so badly Diana walked around in her flat naked posing infront of the mirror if Billy likes it. She noticed a crime report so She decided to stop possibly she would run into Billy.

Unware to Wonder Woman

There's a prototype of a Gun that gets rid of a superhero's clothes incase a female heroine shows up.

Meanwhile

Billy Batson was helping his parents until a police siren went off, Billy's mom Rosa grabbed him "Go".

In the store

Wonder Woman was about to stop the crime until one of them shot the beam. Her top and her skirt disintegrate leaving Wonder Woman showing her Amazon naked body. She covered herself while every crook laughed at her. "You know it's not nice of you to strip an Woman, Well It's time for you remember" said Captain Marvel hiding he's enjoying the naked Amazon but Wonder Woman knows how Billy Feels. Captain Marvel stops the crooks by stripping them to their underwear making wonder woman laugh at some of the choices. After heading them to the cops Billy went to go check on Diana.

On a abandoned Building

Billy noticed Wonder Woman sitting on the end of the Building "Shazam" he say as he turned to his eighteen self. "Diana are you okay" said Billy. Diana smirked "Yes Billy I am thank you for making me laugh for their comeuppance". Billy stared at her chest Diana smirked "Let me help you birthday boy", She placed his hands on her breasts. Diana smirked "Do you want to do it here or somewhere else"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)