More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Where to next?

Ben Schmidt the lovely Guy next Door [Uwe37073‘s branch]

Hey Guys,

I will write a story about Ben, his neighbors and family. Ben will have in the following chapters interaction with a lot of different people like the single mom next door, his teacher, his sister and maybe his own mother. The story will start slow without much sex, but Ben will have a lot of sex in the later chapters and maybe find one or two woman for his own future.

We will see what will happen!

*********************************************

Darkness ... absolute darkness. I slowly feel panic rising in me while an unnatural cold surrounds me.

After a few moments, while standing rooted in the dark, my eyes slowly get used to the darkness around me. I can only see dark walls to the left and right of me, which are only an arm's length away from me. I extend my right arm and a second later my fingertips touch a cold, damp stone wall. I feel the same when I reach out my left hand on the other side. I take two steps forward uncertainly and hear them echo slightly in the dark stone corridor in which I am.

“Where the hell am I?” I ask into the darkness that extends before me. A few seconds later I still hear my fearful voice, which is echoing down the corridor.

“Hello?” I call out into the darkness again. But nobody answers me! So I walk with a mix of fear and nervousness along the dark, barely recognizable corridor until after a few minutes I almost run in front of a wall that appears out of nowhere. I can stop myself at the last moment.

"The corridor is over" I panicked through my head for a short moment, but then I turn my gaze from the stone wall in front of me and look to the left and right, where the corridor continues. I got to a junction. Thoughtfully, I step back and look to the left, there the darkness of the corridor extends further without a single source of light showing me how the path continues there. Almost resignedly, I now look to the right and when I look a little more closely into the weaker darkness of the corridor, I think I can see a faint light level in the distance that falls on the dark stone floor. Curious and with a pounding heart, I set myself in motion and hurry with quick steps across the stone floor below me. When I finally reach the light level I pause. I stand in front of an ancient wooden door that is ajar and through which the weak light comes into the dark hallway. Amazed, I take a closer look at the wooden door and see at eye level an old tarnished brass sign with something written on it. Since it is still very dark I can hardly read the writing, so I approach the door with my face very close so that my nose almost touches the old brass. With my eyes narrowed I read what is written there.

"Melissa Miller - Apartment 3"

Confused, I look at the name tag and try to explain to myself why the name of Ms. Miller, the single mother next door, is on this old wooden door in a terrifying lonely corridor. Thoughtfully, I take another step away from the door and grasp the old wooden door with a shaky hand and now open it further so that I can now see exactly where the light is coming from and what is guaranteed behind the door.

"Wow" it suddenly bursts out of me as I see what is hidden behind the door.

What will Ben see behind the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)